Sex after Marriage

Bride and groom are standing at the alter.

Groom says "I do!"
Bride is thinking "Not any more."
Y'all just married the Wrong women...
You are correct Reese! Thank God we can find some short term substitutes! lol
Y'all just married the Wrong women... Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Reese will you marry me.
I'm available for "short term" marriages, a wedding night (2-12 hours) you'll never forget, and a quickie divorce as soon as that envelope hits the table and the door hits you on the behind on your way out.

I'll stick a collar on my vibrator and "he" can officiate. His name is, "Oh, God," anyway.
We're not mind readers or have a crystal ball to look into the future
Mine was very hot sex , nothing barred, for 16 years. My SO was hot when I met her, she still looks hot. Then for medical reasons everything came to an abrupt stop. Hence, I hobby (her suggestion), but I'm still madly in love with my SO and if she would be able to have sex I would stop hobbying. My favorite girl actually looks a LOT like my SO when I met her (yes, you know who you are sweetie!).
I disagree. Mine is the kindest sweetest coolest woman I know. She also has more hang ups than a telemarketer. So beyond, okay head, and MISH and a once a month schedule, I get board, restless and so on. I really use the hobby to accomplish bucket list items.
Since Mrs B had her bisexual revelation 8 years ago I have gotten more pussy than all the years I was single!!
Mine was very hot sex , nothing barred, for 16 years. My SO was hot when I met her, she still looks hot. Then for medical reasons everything came to an abrupt stop. Originally Posted by luiz7667
Same here. Wife used to play too and we saw several ladies together. When her health issues put the cooter out of commission I continued to see ladies. At first she didn't like it because it was no longer a "us" thing. Ironically now that she's warmed up to me playing solo I've begun to lose interest (or more realistically, gotten tired of the same old rhetoric) in these ladies.
There is sex after marriage... for about 6 months to a year. Then the once a month period begins.
I don't care how talented your spouse might be.....20+ years getting the very same meal........wearing the same clothes.....driving the same car.....wtachig the same shows.....will become routine & boring at some point. Variety makes the difference.
My marriage sex was vanilla and boring. I am 51 years old, been divorced for four years and I am having the most enjoyable sex I have ever had in my life.
Marriage sex sucks. Mine was more mechanical than some of the chicks on here. No foreplay just get on top and pound it out. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
That's been my experience, too. Other aspects of the marriage work well, but she's just never been into sex. No oral, no initiating anything, and strictly mish. I'm very grateful to have found this hobby and some wonderful ladies to spend time with.
Reese will you marry me. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

How many times do I have to say...YES! I promise to fuck you and fuck you good, daily for the rest of your natural born life.

We're not mind readers or have a crystal ball to look into the future Originally Posted by adistantsecond
True..true. Think of how much crap we could all avoid if we did have a crystal ball.

I disagree. Mine is the kindest sweetest coolest woman I know. She also has more hang ups than a telemarketer. So beyond, okay head, and MISH and a once a month schedule, I get board, restless and so on. I really use the hobby to accomplish bucket list items. Originally Posted by Interest023
You are right.. I know most men here truly love their spouse. Lack of sex and intimacy will more times than none send a man searching for what he isn't getting at home. Doesn't mean she is the wrong woman...just means that she is a wife that falls into that stereotypical wife role that makes many men hesitant to pop the question.