Question for the GFE Ladies?

Mmmm is that an invite for car play? Jk lol
Can you drive a stick?
Mmmm is that an invite for car play? Jk lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Can you drive a stick? Originally Posted by pyramider
no, pyramider, but she sounds like a weiner!!
maybe a oscar meyer weiner-mobile
  • HDnTX
  • 05-29-2013, 02:51 PM
well put
It depends on how you define sexual activity. I see the entire experience as a sexual activity.

I remember sitting on the sofa next to a hobbyist in my corset with bare legs, letting my leg touch his, sensually touching his hand and running my hand up his arm, leaning in close to let him get a whiff of my pheromones, and me his, luxuriously tossing my hair over my shoulder, and him....

....asking "Well, do you want to get started?" !!! I thought we had started!

I said "sure" and he proceeded to walk into the bedroom and start undressing.

He was defining the experience in a very limited way. We could have gone onto grinding on the sofa with our clothes on, or undressing each other and petting, or even spent the entire date on the sofa or the living room floor LOL!

He wanted us to undress ourselves (in the bedroom), get into bed, and then begin his "routine". Originally Posted by HoneyRose
I've done something similar to what your client did. I remember the first, and sadly only time I saw Alyssa Nicole. Our session started out on the couch getting to know each other, having a lot of laughs, her reaching over lightly caressing my hand, my arm, my shoulder, my chest, etc. She eventually took my hand and lead me to the bedroom - I've never once in any session with any provider ever said Well, do you want to get started...what a mood killer. When we get to the bedroom I start to take my shirt off. She stops me and says "whoa uh uh, hold on". She approaches slowly, kisses me continuously, passionately and SHE starts to undress me. This threw me for a loop because up to that point, both in RL situations and in the hobby, I had always been the one to undress myself. No preferences or anything like that, that's just how it's always been. I've never had a girl want to or make it her responsibility to undress me. And even since her no other provider has done that. It's not a big deal to me but I do remember liking that she took the initiative. It added to the experience. *sigh*...I miss her.
honestly i dont think this is a good question to ask people... i mean who cares how long you have sex, you determine that you are the client. If you pop in 5 minutes and talk and have fun the other 55 mins, the session can be just as rewarding as fucking for 60 full minutes. But really 99% of sessions dont consist of 60 mins of sex... most civie sex runs dont last that long either lol...
honestly i dont think this is a good question to ask people... i mean who cares how long you have sex, you determine that you are the client. If you pop in 5 minutes and talk and have fun the other 55 mins, the session can be just as rewarding as fucking for 60 full minutes. But really 99% of sessions dont consist of 60 mins of sex... most civie sex runs dont last that long either lol... Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Hey Mya, Hi! Love your return. My question was meant to be fun, objective and I think that was accomplished. I'm really not interested if a guy pops in 5min (been there myself ) or runs the distance (been there too) and that usually depends on the provider for me. However, judging from the feedback I get the drift.....Thanks!

Hey Mya, Hi! Love your return. My question was meant to be fun, objective and I think that was accomplished. I'm really not interested if a guy pops in 5min (been there myself ) or runs the distance (been there too) and that usually depends on the provider for me. However, judging from the feedback I get the drift.....Thanks! Originally Posted by GOMANGO
hehe GoMango i am glad you got my drift, we wouldnt want guys to start thinking they should be banging us the whole session now would we... lol
hehe GoMango i am glad you got my drift, we wouldnt want guys to start thinking they should be banging us the whole session now would we... lol Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Most definitely not my darling! Hehe