?? False Advertising?? No not the case at all!

I agree that there is no need to defend the review. We are all going to make are own decisions and I think several of us have been supportive of you. We all read your ads, your web site, and your comments. Each of us will decide what ymmv means and if we wish to meet your terms. Just be yourself and ignore those that don't want what you offer. You will never make everyone happy so pick and choose who you are comfortable around.

These type of drama threads really just need to stop as it takes a lot of fun out of a very enjoyable activity for some people. I for one wouldn't know however
Alexandria I personally did not feel you needed to respond to the "No" review. In reading the activities it seemed to me you deserved a "yes" regarding GFE type activities. Continue what your doing and ignore the haters. Not everyone can be pleased which you've already pointed out. We all have different ideas when it comes to GFE but for me you seem to be doing just fine...! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Why is he labeled a "hater" just because he gave a no review? He did not bash her like some guys do in their no reviews. He pointed out pros and cons.

Why do guys who weren't there in the session think they can look at a list of activities and think they know better than the reviewer what recommendation he should give? The recommendation is for the reviewer. Would HE recommend that another guy spend x amount to see the provider. It's his fucking opinion.

If you read the review and think "I'd still like to see her base on what he described" that's fine too. His is just one of many opinions, it is not a command.
BFCjosh you are correct it is his opinion. Others have made the same statement I have but you very eloquently only quoted mine. I stated my opinion just as the reviewer stated his and just as you disagree with my opinion. I disagreed with his opinion. That doesn't make any of us correct, it's just my opinion!
BFCjosh you are correct it is his opinion. Others have made the same statement I have but you very eloquently only quoted mine. I stated my opinion just as the reviewer stated his and just as you disagree with my opinion. I disagreed with his opinion. That doesn't make any of us correct, it's just my opinion! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Since you weren't there and don't know how he felt how can you tell him he's wrong? Your opinion of your session with her may be different than his opinion of his session with her, and that doesn't make either of you wrong. The guy clearly didn't get something he was looking for and was expecting so he did not feel he could recommend her.

For that you call him a hater? Gives should be free to provide tactful reviews without getting attacked by someone who wasn't there in the room.

*Bam* Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Very nice, very nice!

You can leave the second gif out......that one has no fried chicken....
Honestly, .....we need MORE "NO" reviews.

I'd suggest that many reviews go unwritten because the customer is hesitant to go public with a No. (This suggestion coincides with the theory that ladies with few reviews shouldn't be hired.)

But the No reviews we need should READ like a No review.

Historically, we have way too many reviews that read like No but end in Yes.

Occasionally, we have reviews that read like Yes but end in No.

In general....in my opinion....no provider should get her thong in a wad for landing a No review. Graduating with 3.9 vs. 4.0 is not a crises. (Whether the lost point was deserved....or not.)

Disclaimers:

1. My last two (published) reviews ended in No....and read like No.

2. Yes.....I've experienced sessions with Bat Shit Crazy girls that ....in fear of my life or being stalked or outed....did not write a review.

3. In my opinion, my Yes reviews read like Yes reviews.

4. Time to go.....my sweet and favorite "todo la noche spinner" just arrived.
First of all I would like to begin by saying I enjoyed the company of MR 65wolf and do appreciate having had the oppertunity to meet with him. Wish he were more satisfied as that is my ultimate goal.

I started the thread b/c I was accused of FALSE ADVERTISING and that is simply not the case. I have provided a link to my Services page on my website and if anyone takes the time to read iit they would see that yes it says I provide GFE. It also says YMMV as the first service listed and YMMV as the last one on the list as well. Originally Posted by alexandriajuly
Our Satisfaction: YMMV
^^ you are so fucked up.. that doesn't even make sense.
  • bbkid
  • 08-08-2014, 06:37 AM
His review was his opinion. Pretty simple.
I got one word for Sarunga...........yep
I got a question could u plz elaborate on what u mean by "yep" in response to serunga and serunga would u explain what you meant in ur comment as well cuz i would like to understand what exactly u were saying both of u before i comment and I am curious if u were both following the same train of thought even.
I got a question could u plz elaborate on what u mean by "yep" in response to serunga and serunga would u explain what you meant in ur comment as well cuz i would like to understand what exactly u were saying both of u before i comment and I am curious if u were both following the same train of thought even. Originally Posted by alexandriajuly
yep u jst made my hd hrt
Our Satisfaction: YMMV Originally Posted by Sarunga
I got a question could u plz elaborate on what u mean by "yep" in response to serunga and serunga would u explain what you meant in ur comment as well cuz i would like to understand what exactly u were saying both of u before i comment and I am curious if u were both following the same train of thought even. Originally Posted by alexandriajuly
my thought is that Sarunga meant when you said "Wish he were more satisfied as that is my ultimate goal." you should understand despite that being your ultimate goal with all of the YMMV that is possible to be incurred the client's satisfaction is just as likely to be YMMV. meaning you could satisfy them and you might not satisfy them. I'd say it would somewhat reflect off of all of your YMMV (as in what direction the mileage headed).

if you don't hit it off as described in your last paragraph (when you said "Some people I am more comfortable with than others and that is just how this biz goes") do you think the client is going to be satisfied if they pickup on you not being comfortable or not clicking with them? I'd say if you found the meeting subpar the client probably did also. sure, sure, there is probably some who do get off to such a thing but I'd say that's a minority.
Thanks for the explanation, JustMeCLTXGG. Let me put it in a way she's sure to understand...

alexandriajuly, if you advertise as offering GFE, and when a client shows up you were to say to him, "No, I'm not GFE", that would be false advertising on your part.
alex....they're all fucked up. what he meant was:

the customer's satisfaction level is going to vary by customer. let's say you work with a client and choreograph the perfect session.

You then follow the script with junglemonkey. he's going to say you didn't suck his dick enough.

Then the same session with me....I'm going to say you wasted too much time sucking my dick when i could have been fucking you.

also, ignore the stupid comments about false advertising

and read my public comment on the review