NCNS: SensualShayla NCNS Waste of time

You just keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday someone will believe something you say. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
He'd have better luck if he would just guest his account and come back as a better fucking person.
I always get a kick out of internet bad-asses that don't realize everyone is actually laughing at them.
He'd have better luck if he would just guest his account and come back as a better fucking person. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Same goes for you.. And maybe you could hide that NCNS issue from potential tricks.

But never be able to hide the cunt attitude which was ghetto mastered.
You just keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday someone will believe something you say. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
I just keep telling myself to take it light on the inept.

I have taken it light on you haven't I?

I always get a kick out of internet bad-asses that don't realize everyone is actually laughing at them. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Care to wager on that.. You know put your money where your blow hole is?

I'm betting he chickens out like most wanna be's do
On no, the internet badass is calling me out. What will I ever do? Besides laugh my ass off...
I want to know why moderators think they need to move NCNS from the review sections. I reviewed a agreed upon appointment with a provider. The provider was inconsiderate and didn't live up to the agreement. And now the moderators want to hide that fact. Seems they are trying to protect the provider, rather than allow truthful reviews be posted. Seems fishy to me, or maybe some people are getting special favors from providers to protect their reps.
I also think it should have been left in reviews. You shouldn't have to go searching in Coed discussions for reviews. My question is, does this negative review show up under her reviews since it was moved to Coed?
I also think it should have been left in reviews. You shouldn't have to go searching in Coed discussions for reviews. My question is, does this negative review show up under her reviews since it was moved to Coed? Originally Posted by ConwayDude
It does not show up in her list of reviews.
Moving NCNS reviews to co-ed is a board wide policy,,, it just hasn't been done here for some reason, here is the new sticky I have posted in the indy review forums:

The preferred method for reporting a NC/NS incident with a provider is to open a new thread in the CO-ED forum. This will allow both sides to respond in one thread so we get the whole story in one place and make it easier for you to decide if its a real issue or just another life happens moment.

Going forward, if you should happen to open a NC/NS review or thread in the Indy forum, we will move it for you to CO-Ed

Thanks for your cooperation

We know many want NC/NS reviews and have them tied to the provider. As number of other very wise folks have pointed out, sometimes shit happens. And, sometimes it may be awhile before explanations are given. So after much staff discussion, this was arrived on as the fairest way to report the problem. You will still be able to find the information by simply searching in co-ed

Thanks- Staff
Plus if you are wanting to research a provider, you should search her name throughout the forums and get alll the info you can. I found some stuff on a provider I was interested in in Dallas and found out enough in the Locker Room to steer me away.
Same goes for you.. And maybe you could hide that NCNS issue from potential tricks.

But never be able to hide the cunt attitude which was ghetto mastered. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
At least I didn't NCNS your bitch ass. I just declined your appt requests outright. Twice.

You claim to be so busy and important but your writing skills are so horrible that it's sometimes hard to understand whatever nonsense you're trying to communicate. You're a backwoods hillbilly from Alabama. You'll always be ignorant, white trash, lover. No matter how big and fancy you are in your own mind.
I want to know why moderators think they need to move NCNS from the review sections. I reviewed a agreed upon appointment with a provider. The provider was inconsiderate and didn't live up to the agreement. And now the moderators want to hide that fact. Seems they are trying to protect the provider, rather than allow truthful reviews be posted. Seems fishy to me, or maybe some people are getting special favors from providers to protect their reps. Originally Posted by ncc72032
Yup! Totally agree.

I also think it should have been left in reviews. You shouldn't have to go searching in Coed discussions for reviews. My question is, does this negative review show up under her reviews since it was moved to Coed? Originally Posted by ConwayDude
In total agreement once again.

Where's the accountability?

The only way to combat having a NCNS review moved to coed, and still have it show up in the provider's reviews, is to post a link to the NCNS coed thread into a reply in one of her other reviews.
Thank you Brittany!

Care to wager on that.. You know put your money where your blow hole is?

I'm betting he chickens out like most wanna be's do Originally Posted by bladtinzu

Cool story bro. How many "wanna be's" do you punk down on the internet? On a weekly basis I mean, could you give us a ballpark estimate?

BTW "wanna be's" does not have an apostrophe. In the English language an apostrophe shows possession, it doesn't make something plural.

We know many want NC/NS reviews and have them tied to the provider. As number of other very wise folks have pointed out, sometimes shit happens. And, sometimes it may be awhile before explanations are given. So after much staff discussion, this was arrived on as the fairest way to report the problem. You will still be able to find the information by simply searching in co-ed

Thanks- Staff Originally Posted by Lazrback
All staff are doing is hiding the bad and allowing the good reviews to be considered legitimate reviews. That grants only positive for providers and makes this resource forum a joke in its fairness of true activities involved, or lack of them when providers stand people up.