What A Backside!

Boy, I really like this thread.. Doesnt matter if it becomes a big thread for all threAD's.

Infact the bigger,the better. Nice eye candy. Gladdens your heart and hardens your dic*.
wow those are all some hot bootys!! Originally Posted by 214JULES
And yours is right up there too Missy!

Doesn't a thread like this beat the hell out of all the piling-on, naysaying and out of control threads with posters who seem intent on spreading negative vibes?

Doesn't a thread like this beat the hell out of all the piling-on, naysaying and out of control threads with posters who seem intent on spreading negative vibes? Originally Posted by Tony Patella
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss much better

Doesn't a thread like this beat the hell out of all the piling-on, naysaying and out of control threads with posters who seem intent on spreading negative vibes? Originally Posted by Tony Patella
The only problem I see with these lovely bottoms is, they are not stuck in my face.
The only problem I see with these lovely bottoms is, they are not stuck in my face. Originally Posted by bigmarv

It would be easy to go broke trying to make that happen...
The only problem I see with these lovely bottoms is, they are not stuck in my face. Originally Posted by bigmarv
Big Marv,

That's one complaint that I'll gladly second!

TP
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Wow! Now that's the stuff that dreams are made of!
Damn LL you got to stop doing that to me Sweetie.

Very Nice,and the rest of them also
Omg Tara!!!!! I just love you in that position! Simply irresistible!!!!

Yummy!!! Originally Posted by Surge
Thanks Surge.
I think this thread could be successfully merged with the "why do you hobby" thread. If you can look at these and still ask - give it up and seek treatment.
  • Sami
  • 09-22-2010, 09:21 PM