Lewisville Bust

Its illegal not just in Texas but Germany and and France as well. Germany and France target the Johns because they blame the demand NOT the supply. Texas followed their lead in making it a felony to solicit. Netherlands(Amsterdam) agrees with Valentine199 tho where two consenting adults conduct business.

European laws are meant to deter trafficking and females are considered victims of male sex drive. Originally Posted by amp2015
It's legal and regulated in Germany
It's legal and regulated in Germany Originally Posted by ihump@amps
My bad it is legal in Germany, I got mixed up with Sweden. I have traveled to all three. Buying sex services is illegal in Sweden but females can offer their bodies legally. Target is demand not supply.
There's nothing illegal about getting a massage. The issue is when mongers identify when sexual acts are discussed for a fee, which enables LE to connect the dots.

I'd recommend mongers abstain from asking what an experience costs someone and, instead, keep their tips for the massage service private. Just my two cents...
There's nothing illegal about getting a massage. The issue is when mongers identify when sexual acts are discussed for a fee, which enables LE to connect the dots.

I'd recommend mongers abstain from asking what an experience costs someone and, instead, keep their tips for the massage service private. Just my two cents... Originally Posted by MassageMessenger

It works until the cops bust you while she is massaging junior without a cover. A legit massage excludes sexual contact. LE shows up in unmarked cars in plain clothes. You maybe thinking another monger is in the adjacent room but actually its undercover COP.
depending on where you go and how well you can negotiate Originally Posted by valentino199
and who is offering and what is offered.
My guess is these places have cash ,and do you think it all goes into evidence?
that's too bad
So just went by Massage 7 off McGee, they were raided as well, had a sign on the door.
LE will pay with marks bill, and once the girls agreed sexual service with $$(also will be recorded from their device) that would make a case.
So just went by Massage 7 off McGee, they were raided as well, had a sign on the door. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull

What did the sign say?
What did the sign say? Originally Posted by ihump@amps
I didn't get out of my car, but the same sign at both places, all I could read from a distance was Notice in big letters and couldn't read the smaller print under that.
Easy prey without risk of being shot back like a drug bust in the hood.
Code violation sign. Seen it before at Daily Spa in Addison.
I visited the Saturday before and went back on Tuesday for a massage. It was closed. There is a sign on there now saying they don’t have a permit or something. Too bad because the massage was really good!