Trump deports a Nazi!

I’m sure Israel appreciates it, as well as moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Yeah, they named streets and buildings after Trump. Try to find something named after OBama in Israel. Maybe a toilet. Originally Posted by bambino
Or a gloryhole !
Yeah, the last known living Nazi in the US was deported to Germany last night. He lived in Queens NY since 1949. Past Administrations did nothing but Trump and Ice kicked his ass out !

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-says.amp.html Originally Posted by bambino

I am really peeved it TOOK this bloody long to do so. BUT you just know the left won't give one bit of 'cudos' to trump for this..
I always call OBama, OBama. Originally Posted by bambino
I call him BO
I am really peeved it TOOK this bloody long to do so. BUT you just know the left won't give one bit of 'cudos' to trump for this.. Originally Posted by garhkal
I did. First words of my post.

Pity he associates with felons.
I did. First words of my post.

Pity he associates with felons. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He doesn’t associate with the Clintons. They’re first rate felons.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
I wonder when Soros is going to be DEPORTED , who on 60 minutes stated he pretended to be the teen son of a Aryan gov official working for the Nazis taking property from the Jews.
Oh yea the Financier gives to much money to odumbo, billary and the liberals media will never ask.
(Soros interview 60 minute 12/20/98 with steve kroft ) original posted by Reason Report 2016
I know he's the liberals hero but if they are going to deport 96 year old guy ?
a news paper headline that cost 3 cents?