New ad restrictions?

I get the AGE thing, even tho it is not part of my signature line or on my site, I prefer not to see under 35. I stopped seeing newbies a couple years back.
After a while, you get tired of teaching skills rather than "sharing" them.

As far as AA dudes, proper screening will weed out those who might be "on the other side" of professionalism, if you know what I mean.

The AA clients I have seen (and without fail) are upstanding, well groomed, have superior mojo and treat me with respect.
Some other clients could not hold a candle if you ask me.
It's funny how we tend to screen more thoroughly for the AA guys, but slack off on the others and well, what you get is not what you wished for.

All that being said, I guess the bottom line is proper screening, because I enjoy 99.9% of my clients and know what to expect when they walk in. Looks, personality, demeanor, etc... AA or not.

TT
Who gives a flying F who people have sex with and who they dont have sex with.
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
You are right, too bad your clique does not feel the same way. From my experience, I have had well into double digits of providers who have recieved anonymous emails and texts to not see me for sessions. Those ladies sent me the messages and a few of them I see regularly for sessions. Obviously, those messages were not from providers I have seen, but from other guys on here. So, to appease the haters, they deny seeing me.

I do applaud the providers that let guys know what their preferences are in their ads, if that is their real feelings and not being pressured or their pimp placing that ad. I do find it hilarious when a guy bitches about a provider who has an NBA policy, age policy or whatever because they are in tha category, and they would like to see that provider. Does that really work?
I'm AA friendly and any race as long has he can pass my screening and is a gentleman & a professional, as for age under 25 would not be my first pick , But I have seen some younger men who behaved better then a 40+, young men if have a professional career
his money works for me just as a older gent ..

Sometimes young men are fun to show the ropes .
I do applaud the providers that let guys know what their preferences are in their ads, if that is their real feelings and not being pressured or their pimp placing that ad. I do find it hilarious when a guy bitches about a provider who has an NBA policy, age policy or whatever because they are in tha category, and they would like to see that provider. Does that really work? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Have women ever refused to see you without (in your opinion) cause? How did you react?

While I agree that a woman shouldn’t see people with whom she isn’t comfortable, I don’t believe I have any right to tell a man how he should or shouldn’t feel if he is in a class of people that is commonly excluded from the potential client pool of a lot of women in the hobby. If I was a respectful young black man who followed all the rules of what makes a good client, I would get frustrated, too, at seeing it constantly put in print that I’m of a demographic that isn’t considered desirable by many providers.
That's the thing I'm not frustrated I was just wondering why that race + age combination really. I know plenty of ladies that I can see and or resee but I am just seeing more of that combination and I was curious hell I'm always professional and I've seen different races they all know my dollars are green. I don't anything they don't like. This post has lost the original topic I was looking for.
That's the thing I'm not frustrated I was just wondering why that race + age combination really. I know plenty of ladies that I can see and or resee but I am just seeing more of that combination and I was curious hell I'm always professional and I've seen different races they all know my dollars are green. I don't anything they don't like. This post has lost the original topic I was looking for. Originally Posted by thicknesslover
Just like us gents that can and do pick and choose who we want to see, a provider also has that choice.

I choose to see providers who, if I did not pay them, those ladies, be it age, looks, ect., would not otherwise give me the time of day. There are providers out there whom I would not be with if they paid me, mainly because IMO, they are ugly, be it physically or have a shit personality, either online or I have seen providers for sessions and had a good time, even reviewed her and given a "yes" recommendation and a p411 OK from her, but after contacting her again, she did a complete 180 degree turn on me (turned BSC, did NCNS, ect.)

I am sure providers use the same rational in their choices of who to see or not and they list it in their ads/signature lines so guys fitting that description do not waste their time, just to get rejected. While it is a shame that you get lumped into a catagory of a type of person based on race, color or age, but given the personal nature of the business, I am sure it is nothing personal, just a preference due to a past experience. Hopefully, there are no providers that are dumb enough to make a decision based upon either what dudes say or providers whom have not seen in person let alone for a session say about the potential client. As I said, I have had several ladies that have been told not to see me and a few of them I have seen well into the double digits of times because they did not fall for the agenda of the troll fan(s) of mine.
That's the thing I'm not frustrated I was just wondering why that race + age combination really. I know plenty of ladies that I can see and or resee but I am just seeing more of that combination and I was curious hell I'm always professional and I've seen different races they all know my dollars are green. I don't anything they don't like. This post has lost the original topic I was looking for. Originally Posted by thicknesslover
I don’t mean to sound racist because I am not. I think that some of the ladies have seen or expect more disrespect from young AA Clients or maybe even a “thug or pimp element” from young AA clients. They feel that an AA client over 35 or 40 that approaches them nicely is beyond that stage and less of a threat. It is not my thought but I have seen it expressed by providers in the past. Nothing against you but there are stereotypes about certain things which need to be overcome.