Face tattoos on a provider? Ya or Nay?

I would discourage anyone from getting them. Face, neck and hands, no way, don't ever do it. It's a distraction for someone when trying to conduct business in the real world. You do want to get out into that right? You don't plan to do this till you die do you? You want to retire one day right? You don't have a mattress full of money do you?

Yeah, it sounds like you are going to need to get a straight job one day and these aren't going to help anything, especially with you having no real work history...
I'm an equal opportunity type of guy. Bbw spinner tall short any color of the rainbow colored like a rainbow tats pierced not tatted or pierced long hair short hair shaved down below or dreadlocks down below or anything in between. If your down to party I'm down to party with you.
I have wanted some stars along my eye for quite some time. I find girly face tatoos on a women to be hot. Dont see what the big deal is especially since you can easily cover them with make up... i have just been debating it over and over and have not done it. After my 2 recent dermals just came out on their own... figured my luck isnt that great right now.
Agree with both Speed & Fratelli with one exception. If someone used removable tattoos for a traditional photo shoot.

One thing that drives photographers crazy, shooting providers, is when the lady asks to have the tat blurred or photoshoped out since "everyone" will know it's her even though her face isn't showing.

A few small tats is one thing. When the body becomes a walking gallery it's another. In 15-20 years they'll look like they got hit with a box of melted crayons. (Think spin-art)

This used to be a Lady Bug. Would you want this on your face?

Originally Posted by Loxly
I've heard that whole when they get old and wrinkly your skin's gonna look bad. well what makes you think their ink is gonna look bad because you're 30yrs older? also that's kinda a white people concern i dun know what it is but people of color with more pigmentation in their skin age differently. not that there aren't plenty of white people who do age gracefully. beside if a 20yrs gets a tattoo in 20ys he/she willl only be 40 lol. if your 40 and your skin looks like its melting then its not the tattoos you clearly need to go see a doctor.

anyways I'll let these pic below speak for themselves

Be FUCKING Fabulous!
I would discourage anyone from getting them. Face, neck and hands, no way, don't ever do it. It's a distraction for someone when trying to conduct business in the real world. You do want to get out into that right? You don't plan to do this till you die do you? You want to retire one day right? You don't have a mattress full of money do you?

Yeah, it sounds like you are going to need to get a straight job one day and these aren't going to help anything, especially with you having no real work history... Originally Posted by mrhamm
well even people without face tattoo but have like "regular" job or office type jobs use tattoo concealer for that very reason its not like once you get ink you can never hide it or blend in. in fact their are alot of professional models and i'm sure even some providers who use tat concealer on their job or for interviews for a normal day job as body art is not appreciated outside of the entertainment biz (performance art, modeling, acting rapping ect.) or like bartending.

Psssh u guys are crazy ima get the mike tyson tribal above my eyes jk jk
But I do think tats make some ppl more attractive but tats are very sexual to me.

Just saw a girl in my hotel lobby not the hottest thing until i saw the ink now I wanna go find her lol. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
lol Here! Here!

Be Bold. Be Brave. Get Inked.

for a Provider ,I could care less!! tat yourself up all you want'

if the RW I prefer no face tats. other tats are ok Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
here! Here! Mate!

While very few do look hot with them(more the henna style) I say no way to a face tat..the only thing worse is sharpie eyebrows ......
I have a few tats I love them and they have very personal meanings but just cant see them being on my face or chest Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Omg I HATE drawn on eyebrows. they just don't look right.

19Trees Originally Posted by 19Trees
actually this girl got her stars removed because of all the attention and negative comment about tattoo. I only know this because i Googled tattoo removal
  • Loxly
  • 10-11-2013, 10:02 PM
"well even people without face tattoo but have like "regular" job or office type jobs use tattoo concealer "

Yup... they really took a stand didn't they!

And those last two look like something that was unwrapped from the comic section of the Sunday paper. (Anyone remember doing transfers with Play Dough?)

I'm not totally against tats per se... there's probably only been 2 or 3 in my hobby career that haven't had any at all. I just stated what you asked about facial ones.

Might have been better to post a poll. ~ MHO

I'm anti-ink myself insomuch as I can't think of a single fucking tat that I'd want to have every day forever in every conceivable outfit. Also, I generally hate 50% of the ink I see on others, am eh on 45% and genuinely love maybe 5% of tats I see (a former fuck buddy of mine had a sweet sleeve of the apollo missions on one arm and fractals on the other, that kind of did it for me). But that's just me. I also haven't ever dyed my hair anything other than "slightly blonder" and the only piercings I've ever had are one in each ear, and a nose stud for all of 7 weeks when I was 22. All that being said, I'm generally attracted to women who are unmarked as I am, but I think in general I'm just attracted to women I can relate to. The only tat I think I'd ever get is the cabbage patch signature on my ass. Yes, yes. I like that idea.

This is what happens when girls are raised in the buckle of the bible belt and told that everything alternative = trampy. Even when she grows up to be a sex worker she'll still shy away from anything that doesn't show as vanilla. Or something. I haven't covered this in therapy yet. =)
I generally prefer no ink, although a few small, discreetly placed tats aren't a distraction to me. But no facial tats, please.
I have wanted some stars along my eye for quite some time. I find girly face tattoos on a women to be hot. Dont see what the big deal is especially since you can easily cover them with make up... i have just been debating it over and over and have not done it. After my 2 recent dermals just came out on their own... figured my luck isnt that great right now. Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
I U! for being different. I think stars are cute and if you want them, go get them. Tattoos are personal and they are for you anyways.

and you're totally right they can be covered up with make up its not like you'd really lose clients if some guy doesn't want to see your stars. Be You.

did you have cheek dimple dermals? cause i've been thinking about getting those

"well even people without face tattoo but have like "regular" job or office type jobs use tattoo concealer "

Yup... they really took a stand didn't they!

And those last two look like something that was unwrapped from the comic section of the Sunday paper. (Anyone remember doing transfers with Play Dough?)

I'm not totally against tats per se... there's probably only been 2 or 3 in my hobby career that haven't had any at all. I just stated what you asked about facial ones.

Might have been better to post a poll. ~ MHO
Originally Posted by Loxly
no feel free to express your thoughts my point Loxly want that you should be afraid of getting a tattoo cause u'll get old. besides at a certain point why would you care how your body looks? you're old at that point you've live life you're body's breaking down and betraying you you probably have other health problems to worry about other then omg is my tattoo i got 40ys ago sagging. I highly doubt that would be a top concern when your old.

the point is Doesn't matter if when you're old your body is covered or bare "Be FUCKING Fabulous" in who you are.

people who get body work done its for them therefore he/she should be proud they shouldn't have to feel a shamed of something because others don't think its beautiful. no one gets a tattoo for the benefit of other people.

besides I personally believe when condition it what to find attractive. for instance in middle school growing up it was always commented to me that tattoos are ugly, and your not suppose to get ink becuase "the body is God's temple" (yup that's right raised in the church) so when i saw people with tattoos i always taught ewww why would they mess with their body like that its ugly ect. ect. but then i really started to look at them and notice (aside from gansta wannabes and they 18yo who get butterflies cause they wanted something "cool") people don't get random meaningless gross shit permanently ink on their body. I would tall to people, ask why? and often times there was a story behind it. it meant something to them and some people have The most Beautiful artwork done on them. i started to appreciate body art for myself not just think it looks unattractive just because my mother said so. >_>
hell it was many years before I could accept my own skin color because through T.v and The media I was conditioned to think you were only pretty if you had pale skin and light eyes. oh and if you were black you're only pretty if you're mixed or have a light skin tone so you can be as close to white as possible (my mom and grandmother always tried to tell me differently but when you live in the world who are you gonna believe what the world tells you or what your mom says to eb your personal resentment of your own skin color)

when you live in a world they praises people for certain attributes that are supposed so suppose to be universally accepted as beautiful and treat anything other then that as unattractive...it fucks with your mentality. do you think something's unattractive because you actually feel that way or because you were told its unattractive all your life and now buy into it. condition to think that way... there, honest to God is nothing wrong with appreciating the bare natural beauty of the body. i do myself. I think the human body is beautiful but so its a blank canvas, but just because you paint on it doesn't have to mean its lost its beauty. The statue of David wasn't beautiful until someone started chipping away and a beautiful solid marble block. me personally it creeps me out when someone has nearly there entire body covered in ink. its too much, but that doesn't keep me from appreciating less fully covered bodies.

sometimes i think the only reason we find something unattractive is because its not the norm. its different people don't like thinks that are different. hair color, body various body modifications (piercings, tattoos, cosmetic alterations) facial features.

I just don't want people to think something's unattractive because they were condition to think that way. because its different and they just don't like things that are different. you know?

lol long rant over
Sheesh...has anyone been to a hospital lately? Nurses, doctors and health professionals all tatted up. OMG, she has a half sleeve. How unprofessional!!! I wonder how she even got a job? Insert sarcasm here.

Imo, I think the little stars on the side of the face are super cute.
I know someone who has the skill set at my work to make six figures. They have a high school education, no college, but are well spoken and responsible. They don't stand a chance to make six figures at my job however as they have a tattoo on the outside of one of their hands. They are instead making 30k a year, and will cap out at 40k through normal raises in a few years, instead of getting a promotion in just a few months to more than 100k.

A woman might get away with makeup, but is it really worth it? If you have the type of job where you can't get ahead if you have a tattoo, what are you going to do when you go to a restaurant on the weekend without the makeup and a client (from the real job) sees you?

The photo below is the only one I find tolerable. I do like alot of tattooed women, especially those with sleeves or big symmetrical tats across their chests (wings, etc). That said, I don't see how it could be worth it for the bull shit which comes with it. Wait till you retire and then get your face tattoo. I would cheer you on then. But anyone else who does it before then is limiting their possibilities in life.

I'm attracted to hot chicks... NOT tattoos.
Is it a prison tattoo, lol? I could see how that might change things. Prison tattoo's bad. Quality art work good. I dunno? Getting a tattoo on your knuckles or face etc. is probably not a great idea if you know you are going into a white collar profession. But it seems it is more acceptable these days. Maybe not? People still have strong opinions and associate them with character or what have ya.

My grandparents would always crack me up. They would say your cousin really is a sweet girl even with all those tattoos on her arms! Bless her heart, lol!
how does one get a tattoo in prison? never understood that. how could inmates be allowed needles in prison
I like Girls who aren't afraid to look different. I Like Different. I like when people where fedoras cause I love the 1920s-30s fashion. I like when girls wear their hair in 1945 hair Dos or when Ladies wear corsets and Mini top hats. mostly cause its out of this time it not normal, not conservative.
also I think its portrays personality.

Interesting comments thus far. More guys dislike tattoos, at least very visible tattoos, than like them. I don't think anyone, myself included, would tell anyone else NOT to get a tattoo. Simply pointing out the possible impact on potential business.