NCNS: No show and games by Cassia

• HOSS_
  • 01-22-2014, 10:02 PM
I do believe I'll go ahead and press my don't give a damn button.. Originally Posted by Sonoman
Please do so, more often... If it's attached to a guillotine, even better!
sorry about your experience Tom Originally Posted by geniusman
Guys,

All this drama over a stupid NCNS. It is not worth it!! Too many damn provider out there to get worked over. Sorry this happened to you T T and hopefully maybe one day she can make it up to you. Thanks for the info.

Rrabbit6926 Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
so who made the rule that NCNS has to be moved to COED part? when that hapens dudes have no way to know if this is common behavoir of the hooker sense it aint linked to her revues.

if you call and agree on time to meet and get NCNS that IS actevetes taken place.
Tits,

I'm not the one who makes the rules on the board. Personally I feel NCNS should be added to review or at least under a provider showcase. Would make it easier for someone to know ahead of time if that is going to be a problem. If the guy does enough research he should easily find out if that occurs often with said provider. Word gets around fast and, especially bad stuff. Hell I've had NCNS happen to me and about gave up on this one provider that comes to mind till I gave her a 2nd chance to make it up to me and boy I'm glad I did. Had one hellava time.
To make the ncns more findable.....

You could put all her info in your ncns report. That way its at least searchable on board or locally here.

Or you can start a local thread of well known ncns ladies either in coed that can be updated regularly......or in the mens lounge.