Fat or Curvy, here's the difference

Well my blind dates tits were bigger than her belly as well but that didn't help yesterday as she came waddling up to me. Thin with curves my ass. Originally Posted by Codybeast

Oh no waddling
  • Sami
  • 03-07-2011, 11:46 PM
<---I would say thick and curvy
<---I would say thick and curvy Originally Posted by Sami
According to this thread only if your tits are bigger than your mid section. Can't really tell in your photos.
  • 03-09-2011, 06:57 AM
Interesting post timing as I've just returned home from a two hour blind date/dog walk at a local park with someone who described herself on one of the dating sites as being THIN but Curvy. Let's just say this post is DEAD on. On top of the muffin, flabby ass and pot belly add greasy stringy hair to the mix. I guess she figured her DD's would hide everything else. She proceeded to tell me how I look fit and exactly like my current photos and even younger. All I could come up with in response was "Thanks and You have very beautiful eyes."

This was before she started gasping for air from having walked a whopping 1/2 mile or less and she didn't have asthma. There was NO mistaking my profile which clearly stated I sought only others who we're similarly fit and big into a lifestyle of exercise and eating right. Being single ain't always easier all you married guys.

The point being it ain't just some working girls who advertise themselves this way. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Pace Bend park cliff diving group date in the spring when the water's high is a great filter for that.
According to this thread only if your tits are bigger than your mid section. Can't really tell in your photos. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Lol my tits are bigger than my mid section,head and butt lol! Standing up I cant see below them lol.
Checking the mirror to see if my tits are bigger than my mid-section. Never thought to do till now.......damn you Austin!!
  • 03-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Interesting post timing as I've just returned home from a two hour blind date/dog walk at a local park with someone who ... started gasping for air from having walked a whopping 1/2 mile or less and she didn't have asthma. Originally Posted by Codybeast

She started gasping in the first 10-15 minutes and you walked her for 2 hours? That's cold, man.
She started gasping in the first 10-15 minutes and you walked her for 2 hours? That's cold, man. Originally Posted by 78704
Hey she was forewarned about the trail plus every 15 minutes I kept asking are you Ok? Plus we stopped and rested at least four times.
I'll be damned if my dog was going to lose out on his essential exercise because this "Thin but curvy" lied on her profile. Bad enough he and I had to slow our pace to a slow walk. The entire hike usually takes only 1/2 hour. That's how slow we had to go.