North Little Rock Arrests

From looking at the charges, it also looks like there was a pimp involved. After all, "Promoting Prostitution" sure looks like the Official Speak for "pimpin'".
well i NEVER use BP.... and the gents i screened intensely.... came back as angels...virgins.... innocent boys.. <giggle> Plus not staying in that area... so THANK YOU gents who pm me and let me know...
Typically ladies who find themselves in trouble are: a) doing outcalls to less than 4 or 5 star hotels; b) advertising on BP; c) not doing thorough screening; d) not using discretion.

West Little Rock is your best bet.... several mid-scale to upscale hotels to choose from. Originally Posted by LittleRockLover
well i NEVER use BP.... and the gents i screened intensely.... came back as angels...virgins.... innocent boys.. <giggle> Plus not staying in that area... so THANK YOU gents who pm me and let me know... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Whew....
well i NEVER use BP.... and the gents i screened intensely.... came back as angels...virgins.... innocent boys.. <giggle> Plus not staying in that area... so THANK YOU gents who pm me and let me know... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Your welcome. They didn't tell you I'm alittle slut puppy.

I guess lesson learn avoid BP and screen.
No.. infact they said you were hung like an elephant raised near a power plant and fed miracle grow... and that u wore a halo... that u had just recently lost your virginity and you were scared and timid.. LOL!!
North Little Rock I guess got a hair up there ass, looks as tho they got two more girls and a dude.
If I remember correctly, someone mentioned on here a few weeks back that they would be cracking down on CL and BP. All the more reason to stick with what you know.
If I remember correctly, someone mentioned on here a few weeks back that they would be cracking down on CL and BP. All the more reason to stick with what you know. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Got that right. No more TOFTT,,,hope it doesn't scare the traveling ladies away.
Got that right. No more TOFTT,,,hope it doesn't scare the traveling ladies away. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
You know I will get you out of jail,,,, if we both go at the same time, don't bend over and pick up the soap. I got your back, not literally.