Sensitive Info..?..?

If a gentleman asks me for a time that is not currently posted on my showcase, I will update my showcase with that time and donation. I would then send him a pm to check the updated showcase and ask him to confirm. Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
I can respect that but if a guy asks me a question and he's polite about it, I just answer him.

Since I have no problems with seeing newbies, often I make them jump throw a few hoops as it is. With rates, I don't see a need to have that be an issue.

There are been some misunderstandings in the past with rates, it's rare but it happens. So I just answer the damn question.

There isn't any rule that is broken by asking how much is it for 90 minutes of your time.
Please see updated showcase ;-) Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
You actually updated your showcase. Lmao. You rock
Thank you to those of you who put some thought into your responses. I (and Bob) assume everyone on here is using a TOR browser and Guerrilla Mail (or something similar)...so IP addresses are really not going to help LE; unless they are the FBI (or NSA....or the Russian prize for cracking TOR has been paid....).

I guess what Bob would like to say is...why not make rates on showcases mandatory....? Providers, perhaps you could explain why (some of) you don't list rates? Many providers *do* have rates on their showcase (thank you), but some do not.

These are just some thoughts....