HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHARMA!!!!

RealBeer...LOL!!! Okay.
I have had just the best day! The entire day has been all good things and I am pretty tired I even got new shoes! Sushi for dinner, special presents and of course the best present is a day at the King Spa that I can hardly wait for. (If anyone wanted to go with me, I'm going Monday instead of tomorrow because they're just swamped on the weekends.) Thank you, everyone
Happy Birthday Dharma!

~Kelly TNT
That all is AWESOME Dharma! I'm SO glad you had a great day AND that it will carry over till Monday! YAAAAAYYYY!!!
Happy birthday Dharma!!! Hope you have a great day. Take care sweetie.
Happy Birthday Dharma......sorry we have not met ((YET).But V-nurse has wonderful things to say about you .....and I am sure she right ......hopefully soon we can all three get together .....and bring the paddle for each of you ..since her Birthday was a short time ago ....My fantasy ......Dharma and Vickie together with ME ............
tsrv4me, we're working on that very thing. We're just hammering out the dates. She's coming to my office after I go to hers for a few days. You'll get your chance

Back to the B-Day, I like stretching them out to a few days, There's just so much to do!
Belated Happy B-day, Dharma!! Glad you had such a great day. Sorry we missed this week. Hopefully, next week we can hook up.
Belated happy birthday....celebrate all month like I do
tsrv4me, I echo everything you said about Dharma and Vicki. And I'm really looking forward both to meeting you, Dharma, AND getting together with the two of you (Dharma and Vicki, not tsrv - sorry dude!).

Soooo, happy belated birthday Dharma!!
Golly Gee Geezerdude .....LOL how can you say that ......LOL.It may be a very satisfying foursome .......but I would probably prefer the threesome of Vickie and Dharma with me .....and you, I am sure, would prefer I was not in the picture also ... really cant blame you ...LOL ....V-nurse is very close to where I live and I cant wait to see her and Dharma together ...SOON soon SOON......Dharma ......Why not spend the WHOLE year celebrating your birthday(you deserve it) ...then start all over celebrating again next year on your Birthday.I stopped counting all together on mine ....
LOL, tsrvrme!! Obviously, we have the same (excellent) tastes!! Rock on!
Happy Belated Birthday, Dharma. I hope to meet you soon.