Another first year accomplishment of the POS in the oval office.

TWK running to his broker, needing help to understand the options market.

bb, running around ECCIE making lists of my threads on Trump, and posting them. If it wasn't the internet, it would be stalking. Talk about tribalism. It is cult worship in the worst form.

bambino, concerned of all things......about my avatar ! And his posts like the above, are from a 63 year old man ! Dad, I didn't think you were like that.

It's absolutely HILARIOUS.

And that is not even the best part. They make these posts because they think I am a liberal. If they thought I was a conservative, they would be humming like the busy bees they are on the internet.

Time to put bb on ignore. He has no ears to listen. No need to watch for a door. A sewage line has no doors.

No need to put bambino on ignore. He needs the attention.
Please Littleman, put me on ignore. Here’s my bet (option) you won’t do it. I give your shallow life meaning.

bb, running around ECCIE making lists of my threads on Trump, and posting them. If it wasn't the internet, it would be stalking. Talk about tribalism. It is cult worship in the worst form.

bambino, concerned of all things......about my avatar ! And his posts like the above, are from a 63 year old man ! Dad, I didn't think you were like that.

And that is not even the best part. They make these posts because they think I am a liberal. If they thought I was a conservative, they would be humming like the busy bees they are on the internet.

Time to put bb on ignore. He has no ears to listen. No need to watch for a door. A sewage line has no doors.

No need to put bambino on ignore. He needs the attention. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No a person who celebrates big gumment and the "free" money from gumment ain't no conservative.
You're coming unhinged partner...that's what liberalism will do to ya!!
Did I hurt your feelings...I don't give a shit!!
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.

Bambino isn’t. TWK isn’t. Even LL isn’t.

Wonder why?

Well, do ya

No need to put bambino on ignore. He needs the attention. Originally Posted by VitaMan

you sound like my broker will call bullshit on your story. i'll do it for him

BULLSHIT

This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.

Bambino isn’t. TWK isn’t. Even LL isn’t.

Wonder why?

Well, do ya Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you wouldn't dare put me on ignore. like every other poster here you MUST know what i post. yes this is my forum. it was created because of me.

thank you you're welcome
Are you the one who cried to staff about the sandbox?
you sound like my broker will call bullshit on your story. i'll do it for him

BULLSHIT Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

TWK chimes in on fake election fraud news from THE GATEWAY PUNDIT and others, saying they must be true, unless you can prove they are false.

Now here he states a post is BULLSHIT, but he doesn't prove it is false. TWK, do you see the problem you are having ? You are completely full of shit. You are so convoluted you can't get your shit out.

You are 1 of the 3 blind mice with bb and bambino. The other 2 are not full of shit because they excrete it all in this forum.

All 3 of you attend every rally of the supreme leader, so you can eat that shit up.

There is no reason to mention any of you by name anymore, as you all produce the same exact shit. The TRIFECTA of shit producers.
Are you the one who cried to staff about the sandbox? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

why would i care about the sandbox? i'm not a cat

BAAHHAAHHHH

TWK chimes in on fake election fraud news from THE GATEWAY PUNDIT and others, saying they must be true, unless you can prove they are false.

Now here he states a post is BULLSHIT, but he doesn't prove it is false. TWK, do you see the problem you are having ? You are completely full of shit. You are so convoluted you can't get your shit out.

You are 1 of the 3 blind mice with bb and bambino. The other 2 are not full of shit because they excrete it all in this forum.

All 3 of you attend every rally of the supreme leader, so you can eat that shit up.

There is no reason to mention any of you by name anymore, as you all produce the same exact shit. The TRIFECTA of shit producers. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so Wizard of Wall Street
Look what you said
Another defense mechanism created for himself.....by himself

The copy and paste messenger boy of the internet. Teamed up with the copy link and paste little drummer boy of the internet.