Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

Prostate massage is pretty damn sweet, and I have a general policy that I'll try almost anything once. I'd probably try with a trusted provider.
I'll take a tongue and/or a finger in my ass...but you come at me with a strap on, and I'm running in the other direction.
No more than a finger. It is really nice during a bbbj
When it is done right and by right I mean someone who cares if you enjoy it then it is an amazing experience. Nice & slow with lots of lube and then it's "Off to the races!" Think what you want to about it but NO it don't make you gay, just adventureous. The role turnaround is pretty cool. Just takes confidence is all.
have been looking for sometime for some one to initiate me into this..either my window of opportunity is gone or the ladies dont want to see a newbie....so its hard for me to see anyone...
I'm never gonna do something to a lady I wouldn't let her do to me....then again I do like a woman's fist buried in my ass.....
I've found that quite a few men really enjoy it - and it's easier to hit the right spot with a strapon than with your fingers, and less messy ;D
If you read all the posts in another realm there are more who are interested in this play than I would have ever guessed. I am also sure there are many more who are interested but unwilling to post.
Ummm fingers, toys, dongs........suck hot lil things to play with you with.............I always start small {finger} and work my way upwards, some are size kings and some just enjoy the prostate stimuli.............It ALL good in the land of Kink!
Love strap-on play and toy play, especially while being stroked. I'm comfortable with the role reversal.

And I agree with The Slut--there are a lot of men that love this but won't profess to it in public.
Love strap-on play and toy play, especially while being stroked. I'm comfortable with the role reversal.

And I agree with The Slut--there are a lot of men that love this but won't profess to it in public.
Originally Posted by 7071949597
YEP!!!

I just went to Hustler & got some new anal toys for the naughty boys!!wooohooooo cant wait to try them out! lol
I recently received a strap on as a gift from a curious client and have had the opportunity to adorn it several times since. As a submissive woman I cant decide if it is the transfer of power, my luv of giving, or the fact that I am a freak at heart that makes it such a total turn on for me? xoxo
Never done the prostate massage while getting BBBJ. Does it intensify the feeling when you explode? I could be game, only Digits though. Seems like the girl would have to be more domination oriented to get into that?
OH HELL TO THE YEAH! Nacho likey the strapon play!
Never done the prostate massage while getting BBBJ. Does it intensify the feeling when you explode? I could be game, only Digits though. Seems like the girl would have to be more domination oriented to get into that? Originally Posted by beezdat
On this subject, dom/sub, gay/straight does not come into play. It's what feels good and what doesn't.

The prostate is an erogenous zone par exelance. If you are not comfortable with actual penetration, a less intense but certainly enjoyable experience would be digital pressure on the taint. The taint being the zone between the rectum and the scrotum.