Favorite video game or series.

I loved the "Command and Conquer" series on the PC. Having fairly recently bought my first ever console (a PS3) I've become addicted to first person shooters. The "Call of Duty" series kicks serious ass.
I forgot to mention the Metal Gear Solid series. Part one, three and four were some of the best games I've ever played. I just didn't like the story to MGS 2 all that much
  • Tr0y
  • 04-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Well I am old school. I love arcade Centipede and Millipede, I need to find those games here in Austin. Originally Posted by Paven
I think anyone who likes the classics will love this website.

http://www.virtualnes.com/

I come on here a LOT to play old school Tecmo Bowl.

Also if you like using a joypad or joystick to play these types of games, check out a program called Joy2Key. It's free and it emulates keystrokes on your keyboard so you can use a controller.
Time Crisis 3

Old school? Super Mario Kart.

New school? Assassin's Creed. All iterations.

P.S.-Try playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and then watch the new Showtime series The Borgias...I feel like I'm having deja vu walking around 1490's Rome...
One that made my top 5 easily before I sold my system was Left4dead and its sequel. For those who don't know picture a game based off 28 days. Hordes of zombies running full speed from any direction. The teamwork factor is really high in that game.
my favs
1. of course mortal kombat (old and new)
2.resident evil series (3rd part is fav)
3.UFC unleashed
4.Street Fighter
5.DC vs mortal kombat
6.Knights (sega genesis)
7.Toe jam and Earl (nintendo)...miss that game
1. Tekken

2. Tetris

3. Streetfighter

4. Mortal kombat

5. Super mario or double dragon series
totally forgot about tekken!!!
I have pong
I have pong Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Now that is old school gaming
Gears of war.....
Is nobody here into "Angry Birds?" Tetrus? Really? That's so 1988.
I just found out about Angry Birds, I heard it is so addicting but got bored of it after 5 min.
  • Leta
  • 04-13-2011, 11:57 AM
N64:
Super Mario 64
Ms Pac-Man RPG Ms. Pacman walks around in her red lipstick and sexy red high heels
Gamecube:
Mortal Kombat - Deadly Alliance
Mortal Kombat - Annihilation
Namco Museum - Pac-man, Galaga, Galaxian, Ms. Pac Pan, Pac Attack, Pac Mania
Sega Genesis:
Earthworm Jim
Sonic The Hedgehog
Playstation 2:
Driver
Wii:
Ghostbusters