About Goatnipples

Whore pimp could learn from N.M.
WTF ?
And some people actually believe e that they never keep or share your information......heh
WU-

How ironic! Originally Posted by Slitlikr
How so?
I have met the gent in question once, last year. He is a kind and fun gent to session with.

In regards to the "time wasting" emails, etc; If any gent, whether you have met him or not, begins to try and converse with you in a manner in which you are not comfortable with, for whatever reasons (you just don't want to, feel it is a waste of your time, etc), then simply state this to him and cease all communication from then forwards.

A simple, "I would be happy to chat with you further the next time you book a session" is pretty simple and gets the point across very quickly.

There are a lot of genuinely bad clients out there, that I agree, we should continue to take time to report and draw attention to.

But, GN? No. He is not a bad client nor one to watch out for, imo, and so I feel this is really unjustly posted against him.

I have bunches of gents who "just want to chat" and text/email me inappropriately, imo. I am sure most providers do as well. If I took the time to post about every single one of them, I wouldn't have time for anything else.

Let's save the alerts for those that are actually alert-worthy.
If the potty moth whore pimp runs ole goatnipples off, TCGF will not be pleased.......ijs
"Analytical information exchanged? A unicorn scorned? You be the judge! Next up, on the Iccky Network. (Viewer discretion advided)"

P.s. a raptor flying a tomcat is awesome
T-Rex...awesome times two. From Calvin & Hobbes...awesome times three. Posted to a silly hooker message board...awesome times infinity.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/t-rex-jet?full=1
  • WTF
  • 07-05-2017, 12:55 PM
Interesting thread...

Is the WU man chu lightening up? Although that "awsome" this and "awsome" that shit reminds me of DM.

Good stuff WU-WU.
From Calvin & Hobbes... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ah yeah. Great cartoon series.

Seriously though, a T-Rex could never pilot an f14. His arms are too short. It should have been a raptor.
  • Heman
  • 07-05-2017, 09:00 PM
Who do you screen for?
It'd be nice to know who to avoid due to their totally indiscreet screener.
Guessing you have forgot the first rule of whoring, discretion? Originally Posted by rockerrick
+1000

OP, would like to know whom you screen for...
This Thread says so much.....Thread of the year!