HELP‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

I’m new here too. I screen how I did when I posted other places cause this shit is tricky. You can never be too careful. Goodluck!!!
You are adorable girl!
Ok first your bio is good I like your pics.
Screening is a must every sweet guy who contact you ask them for their phone number, and 2 references, one if the lady has good reputation.
No references no taco! No matter how bad your week has been, never see someone without references.
I personally do not take social media as screening. Nothing is going to tell me how he behaves in session but the recommendation of another provider. Most girls are really good at giving references. Be patient.
There are awesome guys here, most of them don’t post but they are watching you so keep positive attitude and don’t get in drama, they way you portray yourself is the kind of people that will contact you. If they ask you for unprotected I wouldn’t even reply, ignore list is your friend!
You have everything, everything to make it girl! Good luck!
I know how screening when using BP, should I do it the same way here?
(Ask if they are LE, age and race, and ect) Originally Posted by VaniGold1
You might want to discuss screening with the ladies in the powder room. Asking if the guy is LE is NOT screening. First, true LE does not have to tell the truth so asking is a waste of time. It basically states I do not know what I am doing. Neither is asking age and race screening. Only relevant if you have an age range or races you do not want to see. If that is the case post it on your showcase. Then if I am too old or too young or the wrong race I will not waste your time.

Regarding your showcase you mention all we need to PM with is hey and then we can text. Suggest doing most of the discussions here. Reserve final texting for actual appointment discussion.

If pictures are accurate you should do well. If you are clear about not doing activities without protection and consistent you should not have a problem with it. Plenty of hobbyist who also prefer protection you should have no trouble finding them and avoiding those who want to go without it.
You might want to discuss screening with the ladies in the powder room. Asking if the guy is LE is NOT screening. First, true LE does not have to tell the truth so asking is a waste of time. It basically states I do not know what I am doing. Neither is asking age and race screening. Only relevant if you have an age range or races you do not want to see. If that is the case post it on your showcase. Then if I am too old or too young or the wrong race I will not waste your time.

Regarding your showcase you mention all we need to PM with is hey and then we can text. Suggest doing most of the discussions here. Reserve final texting for actual appointment discussion.

If pictures are accurate you should do well. If you are clear about not doing activities without protection and consistent you should not have a problem with it. Plenty of hobbyist who also prefer protection you should have no trouble finding them and avoiding those who want to go without it. Originally Posted by ValenTX

Pretty darn good advice.

Asking race and age isn’t always asked because of preference...it’s also asked to make sure the guy who met provider A is the real owner of an account and not being shared by multiple people

LE does not have to tell you they are LE...especially working undercover
You’ve posted an ad here so the intent is there just need you to break the penal code
*Should I see men with no encounters listed? Originally Posted by VaniGold1
Yes, you can see men with no reports. Lots of great guys don't post anything on this site. As Allegra said, you should contact ladies for references. I usually ask for 2 or 3 because some ladies aren't reference friendly or there are some I don't consider to be reputable.

Encounter reports should not be used as your only screening. They do not tell you if he was a gentleman or a boundary pusher, if he donated fully to your cause or is a haggler, if he was clean or smelled like ass, etc. Plus, an Encounter Report could be fake, as there is no way to verify a meeting even took place. But I definitely use them as a tool in my screening process.

A couple of other tips
*use the search button to search a guys handle. It helps to see if any alerts have been posted here.
*Look at a guys posting history. If he has one, you can see if his online character is someone you'd want to spend time with.
*Look at the encounter reports, if he has any, to see what kind of activities he engages in. And use it as a way to contact the ladies he's seen recently.

Good luck
*I know how screening when using BP, should I do it the same way here?
(Ask if they are LE, age and race, and ect)
*Where in THE HELL are the men that like to stay safe and use PROTECTION?! Lol Originally Posted by VaniGold1
For the first, ask him if he's a rapist too, if he says he's not a cop OR a rapist you're super safe. Other things you might ask are whether he'll steal your money, has an STD, or will talk shit about you if he doesnt enjoy the session. Really protect yourself. If you ask all that, I guess all you have to worry about are guys who aren't always truthful. But hey, you could ask that too! Never mind what I said before, you're bulletproof!

As far as protection, most guys will ask if they can go raw dog. Some will keep asking after you say no. Some will smear you on the forums if they don't get a yes. I'd politely decline if you don't want to, then stop talking completely if he asks again.
Thank you love!! ❤️
Thank you also Laura! Love the advice!!
And thanks Valen, Analeese, and Ivan amd Tiffany! ❤️��
You are very beautiful so I'm sure you will do well. I had the same issue when I first start it. Just to reiterate on what a few girls have already stated, I would read all of the forums not just one. Go through the alerts carefully to get familiar with some of the names in issues. I did that multiple times a day when I first started just to understand how to navigate the site and what to look for. You can go to your profile and check when is the last time you posted to make sure that you are within the 7 day. If you forget. Good luck and be safe
For the first, ask him if he's a rapist too, if he says he's not a cop OR a rapist you're super safe. Other things you might ask are whether he'll steal your money, has an STD, or will talk shit about you if he doesnt enjoy the session. Really protect yourself. If you ask all that, I guess all you have to worry about are guys who aren't always truthful. But hey, you could ask that too! Never mind what I said before, you're bulletproof!

As far as protection, most guys will ask if they can go raw dog. Some will keep asking after you say no. Some will smear you on the forums if they don't get a yes. I'd politely decline if you don't want to, then stop talking completely if he asks again. Originally Posted by Ivan Skavinsky Skavar
You trolling ? Brand new handle and already posting ....that’s not typical
Hey Vani!
Just want everyone to know this youngster has an encyclopedic knowledge of 70's sitcoms...Brought a tear to my eye at the mention of Little House on the Praire...remember when Mary Ingalls went blind!
You rock Vani!

As far as protection, most guys will ask if they can go raw dog. Some will keep asking after you say no. Some will smear you on the forums if they don't get a yes. I'd politely decline if you don't want to, then stop talking completely if he asks again. Originally Posted by Ivan Skavinsky Skavar

Nice try dgc92 - enjoy your extended vacation
  • BLM69
  • 01-18-2019, 06:22 PM
Nice try dgc92 - enjoy your extended vacation Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Not sure if it was him, this guy sent me a long chapter PM acting like a jackass. He was one of the disturbed guys with multiple handles that can't be themselves for sure.
.. with all the Jackass who can keep up.. they come out of the wood work
it would be nice if every one would help out and not be That One Jack Ass, when new person is asking for help ..
Back on Topic. The OP is Smoking Hot. Read the guidelines, read through the forums, learn the ropes of ECCIE, don't take any BS from the guys or the Brujas, be safe and have fun.