White Convicted Felon Manafort vs. Black Football Players

side point to Speed Racer's.. Major League Baseball is a disaster. there was an article yesterday, where old retired players were lamenting the decline.. there will likely be more strike outs than hits this year, for the first time EVER. starting pitchers who get removed after so many pitches, PERIOD. relief pitchers who actually start the first 2 innings of a game! the hit-and-run is dead, nobody makes good contact anymore.. stolen bases are irrelevant, the home run is what matters. the league batting average is .248.. no wonder attendance is down! not to mention having to sit for over 3 fucking hours watching this turd fest.

I had a 12 game season ticket plan to Rangers games last year. they suck so bad now, that I have 2 FREE games I can go to the rest of this season, and I don't know that I will go to any.
If it wasn't for rap music and sports, there wouldn't be any successful black people.
The additional choices in entertainment are partially responsible for each show declining - that point is valid.

Myself, I'm sticking with auto racing, hockey, and winter sports - sports that require intelligence in addition to athletic ability.

I hate the NFL and everyone of those spoiled rich players. I used to love the game, but not anymore. The player's hatred of their white fans ruined it for me.
side point to Speed Racer's.. Major League Baseball is a disaster. there was an article yesterday, where old retired players were lamenting the decline.. there will likely be more strike outs than hits this year, for the first time EVER. starting pitchers who get removed after so many pitches, PERIOD. relief pitchers who actually start the first 2 innings of a game! the hit-and-run is dead, nobody makes good contact anymore.. stolen bases are irrelevant, the home run is what matters. the league batting average is .248.. no wonder attendance is down! not to mention having to sit for over 3 fucking hours watching this turd fest.

I had a 12 game season ticket plan to Rangers games last year. they suck so bad now, that I have 2 FREE games I can go to the rest of this season, and I don't know that I will go to any. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I agree totally. Exit velocity. Launch angle. Just hit the ball!! I have so enjoyed watching the Little League World Series this week.
Chung, I would put forth the argument that the declines are exactly for the reasons stated that Middle America is less inclined to watch left leaning entertainment and it is responsible for all the declines you mentioned. The left hates white people and wishes them to die off ASAP.

In the entertainment field it benefits you to connect with your audience and not condescend to them. Originally Posted by friendly fred
So all the left are non-white?
If it wasn't for rap music and sports, there wouldn't be any successful black people. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
Hopefully this won't get me banned for saying it, but that is one of the dumbest statements I've ever read on this forum.
why are NFL viewing ratings down?

NFL television ratings down 9.7 percent during 2017 regular season. NFL television ratings fell 9.7 percent during the 2017 regular season, according to numbers registered by Nielsen. A typical game was watched by 1.6 million fewer people this season as compared to last season (14.9 million versus 16.5 million).Jan 4, 2018

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/nfl-te...ry?id=52143709 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Seems like all sports are suffering, explain how that works if its the NFL players causing it.
Who gives a shit about sports?
Whites...Blacks....Whites....B lacks...
Divide...Divide...Divide...Div ide....
BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH....
The story of your life!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Why do yall insist on making this about SC? It's about why Trump supports and feels real sympathy and sorrow for a guy that was an enemy to his country and that was convicted by a jury full of whites and ironically it appears most on the jury voted for Trump. He will attempt to pardon a convicted felon while demonizing black football players.

I know the hypocrisy is hard for you to accept ;-) but deal with it. Yall have zero credibility
I wish someone would address this point.. where are all the Republicans who held their noses, quaked in fear that Trump might actually get the nomination? virtually all elected Republicans are firmly behind Trump now, and won't utter a peep of disagreement. Ryan decided to quit, instead of butting heads. Romney is silent. the Bushes ducked back into the bushes.
So all the left are non-white? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Not at all. But all left wingers, including the white ones, hate white people. Left wing white people are ashamed of their whiteness and hate themselves for being white (therefore) bad people.
I wish someone would address this point.. where are all the Republicans who held their noses, quaked in fear that Trump might actually get the nomination? virtually all elected Republicans are firmly behind Trump now, and won't utter a peep of disagreement. Ryan decided to quit, instead of butting heads. Romney is silent. the Bushes ducked back into the bushes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung we have no choice. Without a Republican willing to fight the left, we will continue to lose every single social issue, just like we have for the last 50 years. America is going to hell and at least Trump is fighting back against the forces of evil (liberals)

We can only hope Kavanaugh gets on the court so we can delay the destruction of America as long as possible.

I had a 12 game season ticket plan to Rangers games last year. they suck so bad now, that I have 2 FREE games I can go to the rest of this season, and I don't know that I will go to any. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Seems like all sports are suffering, explain how that works if its the NFL players causing it. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

is MLB still playing games during prime time TV? if I remember right, they would play games 2 times a week during the 1990s.
is MLB still playing games during prime time TV? if I remember right, they would play games 2 times a week during the 1990s. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
ESPN usually televises 2 MLB games a week at prime time (Sunday and Thursday). MLB network televises games almost every other night. Sometimes 2 a night.

I don't think any MLB games are shown on non-cable networks nationwide. Fox Sports Southwest televises Rangers and Astros games. Many other MLB cities have stations which show MLB games.
Not at all. But all left wingers, including the white ones, hate white people. Left wing white people are ashamed of their whiteness and hate themselves for being white (therefore) bad people. Originally Posted by friendly fred
So I hate white people and I'm ashamed of my whiteness and I hate myself for being white? Thanks for letting me know. I was unaware of that.