If I had A $1 for every time

I've had good luck so far only a twenty minute wait for one.... plan B= NW Highway Ampville
  • L.A.
  • 08-13-2015, 01:44 PM
I'll bet "right now" appointments have a very high attendance percentage.

I can be there in an hour eliminates most of the standard excuses.
Another excuse the ladies will probably never hear..."I just jacked-off to your pics and don't need you now".
I should have once.. and didn't.. ewww!

this need further exploration... it is smart to contact several ladies; given the failure rate one needs a backup plan, if possible.. but that's why they are labelled plan A, B, C, because A is your first choice, obviously.. if A responds, you hit it.. or hope to.

the problem comes if you think A was not going to respond, then B texts and says "fine, see you at 4:00", then A texts a minute later saying "I'd love to see you at 4"! all we can do is give A sufficient time to respond.. in this scenario, I would see B, and A would be my backup if necessary.

many ladies ONLY do, basically, "right now" appointments.. their ad says don't call me until you're ready to rock.. I get that, it cuts down on time-wasters and reduces the likelihood of a no-show... I find it curious you take a different stance. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Happy to explain the why. I am low volume. I SCREEN ALL my clients before a first meeting and that, takes time. I never sit by the phone waiting for gents to call because I just don't want to....too many other things to get into, even if I do love sex....LOL I also like to take my time getting ready for a single gent as opposed to a day chalk full of men. It's an experience for me too, not just them....I'm definitely into mutual pleasures. Kinda selfish, I guess.....LOL
Happy to explain the why. I am low volume. I SCREEN ALL my clients before a first meeting and that, takes time. I never sit by the phone waiting for gents to call because I just don't want to....too many other things to get into, even if I do love sex....LOL I also like to take my time getting ready for a single gent as opposed to a day chalk full of men. It's an experience for me too, not just them....I'm definitely into mutual pleasures. Kinda selfish, I guess.....LOL Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
every point you made makes perfect sense.. and now that you mention it, the "don't call me until you're ready" girls tend to be 25 and under, backpage, and high volume..

and the "me" may very well be Mr. Pimp!

and the "me" may very well be Mr. Pimp! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Please elaborate......if you're referring to them (younger ladies) "me", , if ya meant "me" me.......

OBIVIOUSLY, I'm independent......LOL No pimp would put up with me! ijs
Ha!

the "me" I meant was from the antecedent "me" from the previous quote, where "me" was placed within the ad of a BP girl.. got it?

if you do, Bravo, I don't know what the fuck I just said

relax, Sweetie.. you can't have a Pimp.. you're too God Damn feisty for a Pimp to put up with!
Ha!

the "me" I meant was from the antecedent "me" from the previous quote, where "me" was placed within the ad of a BP girl.. got it?

if you do, Bravo, I don't know what the fuck I just said

relax, Sweetie.. you can't have a Pimp.. you're too God Damn feisty for a Pimp to put up with! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes....I believe I also stated that. "Feisty" It's much better than being a naive kid that a pimp can jerk around.
I have heard a few of these. I actually had to cancel on someone today because I had to register my kiddo for school I thought it was tomorrow.

The one I most commonly hear is "my phone is broken" or something along those lines.
I have gotten the, we need to reschedule because of that time of month a couple of times. Otherwise, knock on my wood, I have not gotten any other delay or last minute cancelation excuses. I suppose I have been lucky......or something...... Originally Posted by Invisible1
I'm so lucky...I don't get periods anymore!!!! And I'm not even close to hitting menopause. I guess I caught a small streak of luck.
I'm so lucky...I don't get periods anymore!!!! And I'm not even close to hitting menopause. I guess I caught a small streak of luck. Originally Posted by HBG Platinum
um, interesting language you used there.. notice how I highlighted it red?

kind of making the men all pause here, LOL
My excuse is I want to save you the trouble of explaining to my SO how i suffocated in a pair of 38FF's and yet still had a smile on my face
hey I hear you all ,, I would hope if you use the Family member die that you think twice on that one !

If you can't make it just say .. hey I'm sorry I can't do this today
please don't wait till you are to corfirm day of or
how ever the person like you to corfirm by time of apt

I'm one can say things happen .. but if I was traveling to see you please give me more notice ,,and things do happen last min I get it

... play on lovers Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I killed all my family members off years ago to get out of baseball practice ...
@pashunfroot I'll be genital
Well I im not sure what's in the water, but so many of my cancellations have been due to the "wife's cancer situation", which is sad and kinda awkward because I'd be an ass to question that and then that is their primary reason that they hobby...blah, blah, blah.......... That excuse/reason, real or not rocks me to the core.....leaves me speechless, so go take care of her, Jesus.

It's just odd that the cancer rate is so much higher with clientele wives than the rest of the free world, at least double. Hmmmmm....