Manscaping and You

Mya, if he uses an electric razor with a guard on it this should almost completely fix the nicks and cuts problem.
I would say don't do it on the ballsack though! That is more sensitive than the top part...
Maybe you could help him? Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Thanks for the advice. I would love to help him but just so nervous even with an electric razor it took me forever to not be nervous shaving myself!
Be careful of pop up trimmers on electric razors. A couple of years ago, I found out the hard way that those don't work so well down there! The cutting blades are not guarded and will grab your skin--the blades are sort of like a miniature electric hedge trimmer. They work fine on sideburns and other areas on your face because the skin is taut. But the skin on us guy's equipment is much different! Took a couple of months for that to heal up! lol
Girls, I guess you could use this forum, to know which of us is Manscaped. Oddly to say I always trim more in Winter than summer, as I like to use lotion in winter, summer time, with lotion, you sweat tooo much. I agree with Mya though, I love that slikck, smooth skin feel, Very short lawn and cut to small size along with baby fresh clean around pole, sack, ass (chocolate starfish) lol, etc. the less the better. As I prefer my women with either landing strips or bare.
As much as I prefer bare, a landing strip is pretty fun every now and again. I always seem to get nicks and cuts on myself when I shave, so i keep a little patch but its pretty well trimmed.
Shaved flagpole.
Shaved sack.
Shaved starfish.
Trim front yard.
Reporting for duty, Judy.
AK-
You know how to draw a crowd!!!! Lol
I had no idea that so many of us manscape. I did it the first time when going on a date with a goddess traveling thru. When we got back to her room and we got naked, she thanked me and gave me the best job ever. In fact, my two hour dessert went to three hours. I've manscaped ever since. Besides, put yourself in their shoes (or whatever LOL), would you want to spit out hairs? That's why I prefer girls with the bare look. N2

This is what I experience in my dreams, because like the rest of you, we are fiction writers and that's a license to dream.
I made a post on ASPD a while back about a favorite product of mine. I'll repeat it here:

Click for link

It's great stuff. Spread it on, wait for 7-8 minutes, then wipe off in the shower. Hair is gone and it is smooth and soft. My balls and taint are clean for a month. Pubic hair grows back faster and thicker so I touch up after two weeks.

I've only ever found it at Walgreen's, but I'm sure there are similar products are CVS. It is inexpensive and works like a charm.

Ask around -- I gave it out as Christmas presents last year (true story!)

There is nothing like hearing a girl say "Ooooh, you shave your balls!" before she takes them in her mouth. I love surprising them.
I don't mind hairy men although a hair in the throat is annoying! I've had a few too many prickley guys come see me...that shit hurts!
dosetank, I love your avatar! McLovin rocks.

I love that so many of you keep trimmed and shaved. It's more of a turn on when it's all neat and kept IMHO.
Thumbs up!
Gentleman who manscape Please see me anytime...Those of you who don't Please see me for a razor...Lol

I just can't stand hair in my mouth. I choke on it also I have a permanat retainer and it can get caught there.

xoxo Andy
  • KCJF1
  • 09-21-2010, 10:01 AM
I have been using the product that KCQ recommends ever since he recommended it on ASPD. Thank you, sir! I have always had very good luck with it, and good comments on the results. I've purchased at Walgreens (as you referenced) and also found it at Target. It's only about $3.50 and doesn't burn like I've heard products like Nair do.

There are warnings like "head only" and such on the packaging, but I've never had negative results using it south of the border. A washcloth in the shower does the trick. A word of warning though. As you're wiping, rinsing it off, be careful to rinse it off your legs as soon as possible as it runs down. If the runoff sits on your legs for a few minutes, you'll could end up with some odd looking bare patches there too.
Thanks for the info. I'm a virgin 'scaper so I think I'll give the razorless cream a try. I'm guessing this is something that once you do it you have to keep it up or else things grow back wild and crazy?
It depends on whether or not you want to be completely bare or just trimmed?
The cream will take off ALL the hair from the roots. If you try it and don't like completely bare, just let it grow a little bit and keep it shortened.
I use the Philips Noreco Bodygroom.