It’s ok...

B 1. guys aren't doing their due diligence in the selection process

Exactly, if you are too lazy to read reviews at least ask the lady for a menu or do's/don'ts. Always makes things go smoother so their are no misunderstandings.
B 1. guys aren't doing their due diligence in the selection process

Exactly, if you are too lazy to read reviews at least ask the lady for a menu or do's/don'ts. Always makes things go smoother so their are no misunderstandings. Nothing worse than a bad session, waste time and $.

B 2. "Cameron should probably take a little more care picking her dates to make sure they are her type." Yep goes both ways.2 no reviews in a matter of a couple weeks. Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969
And 2 more positive reviews after those, in a matter of days. Just goes to show you can’t please everyone, it’s a ymmv thing. What plenty of gentlemen enjoy & come back for more, some may not. Yes, I’ve negative reviews- majority in the past w/ the exception of the recent ones. It’s ok, we just weren’t a fit. As far as “picking my dates”: I can only go by a screening process & the initial phone call. I have no other way to determine if someone is less than desirable/a jerk. When someone shows up at the location, things may definitely change throughout the process. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to half ass anything. I give the vibe that I feel that I’m receiving & then I still try to please. Not every provider conducts them self the same or offers the same exact menu. Or, there are some things that some people participate in that others don’t. Like I said I asked for specifics in the beginning of all my communicating with the person and if they don’t let me know that that something that they’re interested in, then I won’t know. That way I can let them know if I partake in that or not. And to what extent that I do, if I do.
Yeah I'd like to see receipts
No trick is that desperate

Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Feel like a real man degrading a provider? Oh I forgot, thats what you do!
It’s ok, we just weren’t a fit. As far as “picking my dates”: I can only go by a screening process & the initial phone call. I have no other way to determine if someone is less than desirable/a jerk. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
This is where I'm going to disagree, Cam. Perhaps it take three phone calls. Perhaps it take changing your marketing. But YOU control who comes to see you. Perhaps you need to try to ask some different question or just ask them...have you read all of my reviews? Do you "get me?"

Now, if you don't want to change and you are okay with the fact that some guys are just not going to be a match AND post about it...that is totally your choice as well. I personally, think you handle these situations well and that your posts about them are NOT "meltdowns" or even close. I just wish you didn't have to deal with these situations.
I think B Three is the most level headed lady on here. It's nice to see a Mod that gets involved and doesn't wait until things are completely out of control. Good job young lady
Thank you. I am not that young LOL...probably why I'm level headed.

Apparently others around here think I do nothing but posture. I'm sure everyone who got NaughtyGrams from me in the past couple of days would disagree. Nice PM to wake up to. Not.

Seriously, thanks for your kind words. I needed them today.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 09:10 AM
I think B Three is the most level headed lady on here. It's nice to see a Mod that gets involved and doesn't wait until things are completely out of control. Good job young lady Originally Posted by tbone2u
+1 sir! b3 is indeed all that. that may be the only thing we can agree on...
  • mj850
  • 03-13-2019, 09:29 AM
+1 sir! b3 is indeed all that. that may be the only thing we can agree on... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Your passive-aggressive posts are a joke. You and your other 3 amigos have turned the Houston forum into a joke. All 3 of you kiss mod ass and think it makes you invincible.
I am not from this area but read Texas forums because there is more participation. Austin used to be the go to forum but the mods there seem to have got a handle on it.
You 3 have run off any worthwhile posters and women don't post anymore because of you. Example of it is a lovely lady responded to a hobby related thread and got attacked for it by your buddy sis just because it wasn't started by him.
Great job clowns!
Let's try to stick to the topic, please.
It would nice if all the ROS in No reviews were made public,so providers could fix what they did wrong...or in this case make more excuses

Just a thought
Most guys would never write No reviews then for fear of ladies reading them and not wanting to see them along with an open debate with the original lady.
^
Do ladies do that without actually finding out why the no?
That wouldn’t seem right.
I don't know. That is a different question. I'm saying that a lot of guys would be worried about being honest for fear that when ladies DID read their comments, they might not want to see them.

I'm sure some NO reviews are so obviously NOs that ladies would not hold it against the guy. But when you see comments like "Why is this a NO?" - those are already problematic.
Excellent, thanks.