Am I the Only One?

Hey there, buddy. [/QUOTE]

Hey girl
I like to mingle with my clients its good to build a connection. The greet with a hug and a warm smile goes a long way with me.
I am done within two minutes and need my nap.
  • BLM69
  • 10-27-2015, 03:43 PM
I'm usually more into the wam bam thank you mam, see you next horny!! Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Same here, guys confuse the hobby with rw dating, these women are here for $, money, dinero, mula not clingy individuals.
I agree with the OP. If you pay for an hour, then you need to get an hour, and that is BCD time, not the small talk beforehand. The only reasons why a guy would not get his full time is if he was late, not letting the provider know or he left early voluntarily. Once a guy engages in BCD activities then wants to rest or chat, then go for round 2, the in between rounds time resting or chatting is on the hobbyist, not the provider.

If a provider is so worried about the extra 5 or 10 minutes it takes to grab a quick shower, engage in small talk beforehand that she has to count that towards his BCD time, then IMO, she does not enjoy what she does. I do not think a normal hobbyist wants a girlfriend for more than the hour he is with her, but he does wants his FULL BCD time, so that has nothing to do with RW dating or him being clingy.

Ladies, you set your own donation levels, so if your time is that valuable and you are so hard up or you despise what you do, then raise your rates to cover the extra few minutes, but don't short a guy on his BCD time.
I agree with the OP. If you pay for an hour, then you need to get an hour, and that is BCD time, not the small talk beforehand. The only reasons why a guy would not get his full time is if he was late, not letting the provider know or he left early voluntarily. Once a guy engages in BCD activities then wants to rest or chat, then go for round 2, the in between rounds time resting or chatting is on the hobbyist, not the provider.

If a provider is so worried about the extra 5 or 10 minutes it takes to grab a quick shower, engage in small talk beforehand that she has to count that towards his BCD time, then IMO, she does not enjoy what she does. I do not think a normal hobbyist wants a girlfriend for more than the hour he is with her, but he does wants his FULL BCD time, so that has nothing to do with RW dating or him being clingy.

Ladies, you set your own donation levels, so if your time is that valuable and you are so hard up or you despise what you do, then raise your rates to cover the extra few minutes, but don't short a guy on his BCD time. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Dude that was so off topic. He wants someone to socialize with, didn't see him once ask if it could be "free" or OTC before paid BCD time.
As others posted. Depends on my mood but theRe are plenty of ladies who are very capable of fun relaxing times before the playtime begins, whether it be 15 minutes or an hour. Just respect their time. If that is what you want then be sure you schedule enough time for that and be capable of expressing the fact that this is your ideal "encounter ".
I find the ladies not of oferring bng or thirty minute fees the more high end educated a bit older ladies are very great conversational easy to pick out the ones who claim they are in college with third grade writing skills from the real educated ones no offense to any of the ladies just my own opinion don't get me wrong when I feel like a shut the fuck up and fuck me I'll call off a certain list but when I want a great night out extended hours I know who to call