The importance of first communication.

I find this very revealing and totally true.
so

dear hooker,
I have seen (hook x, y and Z). So when can I cum in your bun?

will not work. dang
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

This will work better, a one-line email :

" Can I fuck you? "
Miscommunication is the name of the game. How you deal with it will determine how things go. Miscommunication happens more than actual communication in the real world and the hobby.
I agree, miscommunication happens more often and sometimes things blow up because its hard to convey meaning and tone over text.
The first communications that you have with a girl are very important
and very telling.

... Originally Posted by bojulay
Good post, OP. I believe you're right on the money.

The communications are part of the TCB. Good TCB skills usually means good BCD skills. Some things in life just go hand in hand. For example, would you want a doctor who was good in the operating room but a really poor student in the classroom? I think not.
I do not give a guy much to work with the first communications. But that does not mean that I am not going to be great fun when we meet. I do not like game players and therefore I am very short and brief and brisk on the phone for the first conversation. Thus pushing game players away. I am one of the top reviewed girls in my city, so my reviews speak for themselves. You may be right to a certain extent, but that is definitely not true with me.
I agree, OP. I look at it this way: The more we communicate, the more we will learn about one another without ever having to ask. It can remove those awkward feelings of doubt uncertainty when approaching the door and replace them with feelings of anticipation and unbridled desire. The back and forth tells me a lot about the gentlemen I am corresponding with. This is very important to me because it gives me a more specific view into the type of experience he is seeking. I don't mind catering to specific requests. But, (FOR ME) there is a difference in dressing by request and putting together the perfect attire for a gentleman by going off of what you know he likes without him actually having to tell you to do so.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01

This is very well said! Communication by email or by phone can be a GREAT indicator of what to expect in a session. I think it allows us to have more of a connection and while that may not be important to some, I feel it enables me to bring more gfe into the situation. Warm and receptive communication conveys a certain level of respect and creates a better session in my opinion. I know it can be difficult to create intimacy with someone you feel you don't know at all. Overall, it's best to go with your gut and be ope about communication. Not to the point of annoyance (if you feel you're doing too much, you probably are) but just to the point you can get to know each other.

I don't think bad communication will result in bad BCD, but it may impact the overall ease of the moment before you close those doors.

" Can I fuck you? " Originally Posted by alluringava
Just that? Or do you need references too? LOL
This is very well said! Communication by email or by phone can be a GREAT indicator of what to expect in a session. I think it allows us to have more of a connection and while that may not be important to some, I feel it enables me to bring more gfe into the situation. Warm and receptive communication conveys a certain level of respect and creates a better session in my opinion. I know it can be difficult to create intimacy with someone you feel you don't know at all. Overall, it's best to go with your gut and be ope about communication. Not to the point of annoyance (if you feel you're doing too much, you probably are) but just to the point you can get to know each other.

I don't think bad communication will result in bad BCD, but it may impact the overall ease of the moment before you close those doors. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
I do not give a guy much to work with the first communications. But that does not mean that I am not going to be great fun when we meet. I do not like game players and therefore I am very short and brief and brisk on the phone for the first conversation. Thus pushing game players away. I am one of the top reviewed girls in my city, so my reviews speak for themselves. You may be right to a certain extent, but that is definitely not true with me. Originally Posted by Naughty Destiny

I think a girl should be easy to tell rather quickly if a guy is some
kind of game player or not, for instance if he has a lot of P411 oks,
you would think that he is probably not playing games or if his
references check out ok.

I'm sure you girls have to deal with plenty of game players, but a
girl automatically treating me like one is a huge turn off, and shows
that we would be starting out with a lack of trust.

I really do use the feel I get off of a girls communications with me
to help determine if I will see her or not.

Sanaa in my opinion your post is right on.

" Can I fuck you? " Originally Posted by alluringava
dear provider,

can I 69 with you. Spank and tinkle you as you O, till I can't hold you down anymore. Then can we fuck.

thanks

is that better, and thanks for the help
Its a start ...
Excellent post. Gals dont realize how critical good email and PM communication is. In my opinion, it is more important than reviews, ads, pics etc. I have not seen gals based solely on her poor email responses and lack of commuication. I personally think most providers dont know how to communicate in an effective way to sell themselves and the session.