The ATF Trading Game: Who Wants to Play?

most of my ATFs are not active posters. My ATF list is probably not a big secret, since I don't tend to make it a secret, and I do sing their praise diligently. I should be secretive, since I do get jealous... How about if the referring hobbyist get's a discount, but the one requiring the referral pays extra!
I LOVE to share and have some pretty awesome ATF's
....sigh....

i didnt pick anything apart here people.
nor did i say it was a bad idea.
nor did i say i wouldnt be interested in playing.
i was just stating my opinion/prediction...as a usualy do. i always have one. i do think it is a very clever idea... my prediction came about because of the 'small' community we have here....compared to say....Dallas.
having said that...IM DOWN TO PLAY. i am such a newbie i have only seen 2 austin girls....and they are both my favs dont tell anyone. What is the wost that can happen...i get to see some girls i wanted to see anyway for a discount...

and will everyone just take a deep breath and stop thinking all of posts are to be taken in a negative fashion....
I would play if it actually happened...
and i would hope you show up on someones list

do doubles count in this game?
and i would hope you show up on someones list Originally Posted by bubbaJay
True... That could potentially be very awkward.
??what would be awkward?
  • Vyt
  • 11-19-2010, 05:29 PM
I only have a few providers I see, and if I didn't make any of their ATF lists it would crush my ego!
.......I need to buy another vowel.
Hmmm I want to throw a huge wrinkle in. I don't hobby often enough for this to apply to me, but what if

1. The verified providers post in their private room, their ATF's of all time with reasons why.

2. They post in the co-ed section.and must add "I'm playing the ATF Trading Game" to their signature line.

3. The verified provider scans the other verified provider's ATF list and checks to see if the ATF is playing the game.

4. If the ATF is playing the game, the provider can PM and say, I say your name on so and so's list. The guy will know if he has ever seen so&so and can set an appointment after screening.

I like this because sometimes it nice to be wanted and have the woman do some work. Maybe I way out there and I will get flamed, but I know the greatest compliment I have ever had is being asked out. It also sets up some fun dynamics for BCD.

Just a thought. What do y'all think?
I only have a few providers I see, and if I didn't make any of their ATF lists it would crush my ego! Originally Posted by Vyt
at no time did she mention the hobbiest actually knowing if he is on anyones list...as it is not involved in the game

What do y'all think? Originally Posted by Txfundude
i think it sounds like when you are at a SC...and a girl comes up to and says...'do you want some company' and if you are not interested you have to say 'no thanks' im sure our ladies dont want to hear that.

also, this leaves me out of the game...im sure im not on anyones list...cuz im such an asshole
id be interested!
but ive only hung out with a hand full in austion.
most are sa & killeen....hmmm...austins just up the road however

oh...25% could be a not so appealing discount to a ladys whose rate is say 180/200 hr... that would make her discounted rate 135/150...

eh..just throwing it out there, im game!!
You had me at hello...
hmmm...if SA gets involved it could get very interesting
and amaya...next time you cum to 'town' stay more than one day