Affairs... what was your experience?

to me an affair is an emotional connection with sex.. a fling is a once or maybe twice thang...

I have not had any affairs in my life I had enough drama growing up in a nut job family ....
Based on the recently emerged definition of "affair", my one and only vocational hazard was with Laura Lucks's stolen panties.

Try as I may, they refused to strech to my waitesline demands & I'm still very much broken hearted.
  • Cave
  • 12-28-2010, 03:57 PM
I hobby to keep from having affairs...no emotional attachment!!!!
i have had 2 in the last 10 years and both were with people I worked with. the first one was someone who did some marketing with me but was not in the same office. we traveled together to shows etc so it was very convenient when out of town but because she was not living in my same city, was easy to deal with. Even though both of us were married, she was more committed to moving on to what we had and it ended pretty horribly.

my second, and most recent one was with someone who actually worked FOR me. not only did we travel together but we worked in a small remote office with only 2 others in the office that traveled frequently. the fact that we were left alone in that office made it easy to get to the situation we were in. needless to say, office sex was never hotter. desk, conference room, break room. hell it was great. and of course we traveled together all the time. she was married as well and both of us knew what we were getting into. both got seriously emotionally attached and it put a strain on the work relationship. she ended up taking a job elsewhere to ease the stress. however, once that happened, we saw each other only a few more times and the fire and attachment fizzled. but i will admit i think about her every day. she knows that but we are not going back to where we were.

maybe not enough juicy detail for you, but sharing my experiences.
The lines do get blurry at times....
my second, and most recent one was with someone who actually worked FOR me. not only did we travel together but we worked in a small remote office with only 2 others in the office that traveled frequently. the fact that we were left alone in that office made it easy to get to the situation we were in. needless to say, office sex was never hotter. desk, conference room, break room. hell it was great. and of course we traveled together all the time. she was married as well and both of us knew what we were getting into. both got seriously emotionally attached and it put a strain on the work relationship. maybe not enough juicy detail for you, but sharing my experiences. Originally Posted by lebelg
My affair mirrors yours almost verbatim. She still works for me, we continue to flirt and reminisce but the physical aspect was terminated (a mutual decision).
The lines do get blurry at times.... Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
Imagine those lines when you are surrounded, and get a call saying "This is Officer L***** with the Vice Squad" --> Thank you !
No affair.. Yet... Although lines get blurred in the hobby... Originally Posted by blenderhead
The lines do get blurry at times.... Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
Hmmmm..
Well, mine started as a young soldier in Germany. As young soldiers there often did, we spent a lot of time in the "Red Light District" in Frankfurt. I was 18 and was about to ship out to a physically demanding school in France. My buddy talked me into going to the Red Light District the night before we were to leave. We encountered two ladies at the "Marble Palace". One was an exotic beauty from the island of St. Lucia. The other was French. We had a doubles session and as soon as I returned from France, I went to see the lady from St. Lucia again. She was 23 at the time. After my second paid visit I asked her out (away from work) and she accepted. One thing led to another and we began dating. I would spend every free night I had and every free weekend I could get off from the military staying with her at the Marble Palace after she would quit working which was usually around 1am or so. This went on for a year. She said she was in love with me and I felt I was in love with her. Problem was, too much time at night on my hands while waiting for her to quit "working" for the night. Next thing you know, out of pure boredom, I began checking out other "establishments" in the Red Light District. I met a Thai lady and before I knew it, we were going out as well. Long story short, by my 20th birthday, I was seeing 3 ladies from 3 different establishments at the same time. Taking one to dinner while the others were working one to the movies when she had a customer and vice versa. Shortly before I rotated back to the United States, it all imploded. All found out about each other, and in the Red Light District those things are not looked upon kindly. For some reason, they didn't come after me but went after each other viciously. Each hired some of the "muscle" working in the various houses to go teach the other ladies a lesson. Luckily one of the house owners got wind, called the other two house owners and had them call off their "muscle".
Please keep in mind I was young, immature and had no idea really what I was getting myself into or the possible consequences involved. I was "living the dream" in many ways, traveling with these ladies to other countries etc, eating at nice restaurants, shopping non-stop, none of which I could have afforded on my enlisted man's salary. The ladies treated "their" man very generously.
I look back on those days now, more than 20+ years ago and shake my head at the craziness, the wild times and at some of the hurt I caused. Even though each of the ladies was a "professional" they believed I was "their" man alone and that our relationship was exclusive.
Amazingly enough, I'm still in touch with the first lady, from St. Lucia. We talked on the phone last week. More amazingly, she's still in Germany and still in "the business".
Oh boy....been there....have the t-shirt and still think of 'him' daily as I see his stuff/touch around my house. Was in love for the first time in my 40 yrs...with a client who wouldn't take 'no' for an answer He opened my eyes/mind to many things and four years later...he is hopefully back with his wife. I have 'loved' many but knew they couldn't be mine....yes, it happens and all things are to teach us something. Now, having been on the other side of an affair - sexual/emotional or otherwise....it bites if there isn't an agreement before hand.
Although lines get blurred in the hobby, as long as money is involved it's not the same. Originally Posted by blenderhead
No matter what it is relationship, a friendship, a lover, a wife-husband .... money is always involved in one matter or another.....the deal is how you provide the money in one aspect or another with out it seeming like "pay for play".. think about it if you are married you are doing it one matter or another, ....its all the same somehow someway....

I've done this. I'd put an ad in the Chronicle seeking a "casual relationship". Was answered by a trim young lady who wanted a cash arrangement for meetings. Nice little walkup garage apartment in West Austin. One thing lead to another. She broke it off when she married some old guy. Can't say that was bad. She gave a great BBBJ and was very tight. The problem came when she reappeared after 5 years and wanted to have real affair after she was married. That was disaster.
It's very interesting this subject came up. I for one never intended for the hobby to be emotional but it has been just the opposite. It's been more emotionally bonding than physical. I can see that the provider also has some feelings, but has kept me at arms length. I hope that this can evolve into a recipocating relationship.
No matter what it is relationship, a friendship, a lover, a wife-husband .... money is always involved in one matter or another.....the deal is how you provide the money in one aspect or another with out it seeming like "pay for play".. think about it if you are married you are doing it one matter or another, ....its all the same somehow someway.... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
That's exactly it. I've been the provider for a looong time, and I don't mind it. But.. More of the same is just more of the same. Sometimes you just want a different experience, you know?
Affair…having one right now for the past few months. My first. It started as a hobby with a provider from this board and has grown to a very emotional and expansive relationship. We meet, we play, do lunch, dinner, even spend time over night. Now she is a part of my life and I am totally in love. At least for now, having an affair feels great. I love the illicit excitement, lust, and passion. It feels romantic, exhilarating, and even naughty. I knew it was not the most levelheaded thing to start an affair but I always believed I had control over my emotions. I guess I was wrong. I sincerely hope that my affair never ends and grows into some kind of unique relationship. I don’t even want to think of any other possibility. That’s my story.
That's exactly it. I've been the provider for a looong time, and I don't mind it. But.. More of the same is just more of the same. Sometimes you just want a different experience, you know? Originally Posted by blenderhead

Welcome to it all.....you're young, just think what the rest of us have been doing for many years longer than you.

I did four and half years of a affair (and P4P was involved somehow) ..... some of the best damn money I ever spent.....I have nothing but smiles every time I think of how much money I spent and every time I think of her ..... so many laughs and smiles

More of the same......well ... Supposly we all were told ... "It's Time for a Change" .... yeap change alright .... the same damn thing except the only change I have seen is it cost me more than it did before...Talking in reference to our present government, no matter what party is in control either.

just saying.........

Sorry for the Hi-Jack