STOP trying to take advantage of Guys that spend Money!

• Old-T
  • 04-23-2016, 11:15 AM
There are restaurants a frequent that will bring me a complementary appetizer, or glass of wine, etc.
Does that mean they are obliged to do so for everyone?

If a guy is not especially clean, or is unusually large, or just does things roughly--why are you surprised that such clients might not get the same extras that some others do?
There are restaurants a frequent that will bring me a complementary appetizer, or glass of wine, etc.

If a guy is not especially clean, or is unusually large, or just does things roughly--why are you surprised that such clients might not get the same extras that some others do? Originally Posted by Old-T
Equal Opportunities do not apply in the hobby, thank you Old-T for explaining this concept.
If a guy is not especially clean, or is unusually large, or just does things roughly--why are you surprised that such clients might not get the same extras that some others do? Originally Posted by Old-T
Typical lap dog response. You like o believe you are special and get something others dont. You get what hohr money buys you. Just likd everyone else.
I beg to differ but then again, this is coming from Whispers a man that openly admits pussy/hour has been his reality for a very very very long time now.
  • Old-T
  • 04-23-2016, 02:37 PM
Typical lap dog response. You like o believe you are special and get something others dont. You get what hohr money buys you. Just likd everyone else. Originally Posted by Whispers
I never spoke about what I did or did not get, did I? But you are convinced you know. That is indeed worth a laugh at your expence.

But you are not a fool. You know quite well that what you say is not true.
  • Old-T
  • 04-23-2016, 02:58 PM
Equal Opportunities do not apply in the hobby, thank you Old-T for explaining this concept. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
You are a bit of an odd one to read.

But as you see in Whisper's posts, not everyone comprehends things the same way.

I show up clean with cash in hand, that's why I expect the full menu or no repeat
I show up clean with cash in hand, that's why I expect the full menu or no repeat Originally Posted by chuckles
If you really want to avoid confusion and disappointments in the future you need to first define the meaning of "FULL MENU" it means different things to different people. I think its lack of definition is left on purpose to ask for things like COB, CIM, ANAL, BBFS, etc. and other items NOT part of the GFE menu.

It would be the same as girls saying I gave lousy service due to the fact that I did not get FULL generosity!

Don't order the No. 12 (burger + fries) then complain you didn't get a salad and a cherry pie and a soup and a hot tea and a glass of wine, and a blow job from the waitress... NO, that's not how it works.

If you are looking for a buffet, that costs extra and more that just an entree so, you have to be CLEAR!

I guarantee if a glowing review went up and the OP said he got "FULL MENU" under activities everyone would bitch and complain that was NOT clear and ask the OP to re-define.
If you really want to avoid confusion and disappointments in the future you need to first define the meaning of "FULL MENU" it means different things to different people. I think its lack of definition is left on purpose to ask for things like COB, CIM, ANAL, BBFS, etc. and other items NOT part of the GFE menu. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Girl friends give the ass up, swallow cum and never expect a guy to wear a condom. That's why they ARE the Girlfriend...

Something whores are aspiring to be
Girl friends give the ass up, swallow cum and never expect a guy to wear a condom. That's why they ARE the Girlfriend...

Something whores are aspiring to be Originally Posted by Whispers
In most cases BFs provide money, gifts, food and shelter, etc. without the pressure of pussy-on-demand. However, GFs provide them pussy-on-demand because they are actually turned on and willing to fuck for free, take a good look at yourself in mirror, there is a reason you have to pay for pussy.

DAMN Daniel... back at it again with the ignorance lol

And NO, I am not trying to out Whispers.. if you dont get DAMN Daniel then, ignore it.
In most cases BFs provide money, gifts, food and shelter, etc. without the pressure of pussy-on-demand. However, GFs provide them pussy-on-demand because they are actually turned on and willing to fuck for free Originally Posted by TW!GGY
This has to be the stupidest reply I have heard in years!

GF fuck for free because they are turned on, are you fucking BSC?

IB
In most cases BFs provide
-money NO
-gifts on Occasion but receive them equally.
-food that she cooks for me
-shelter after fucking her for 2 years.. yeah I did

etc. without the pressure of pussy-on-demand. if the pussy wasn being withheld they would see what was provided evaporate just as fast. Girl Friends are not wives.

However, GFs provide them pussy-on-demand because they are actually turned on and willing to fuck for free, take a good look at yourself in mirror, there is a reason you have to pay for pussy. I have one at home and one on the side and neither are "paid".... When I do look for some strange I pay for the conveniance of not having to spend time getting to know them and letting them get to know me as well as for them to go away afterwards

DAMN Daniel... A demonstration of your lack of maturity and too much time spent on YouTube.

back at it again with the ignorance lol

And NO, I am not trying to out Whispers.. if you dont get DAMN Daniel then, ignore it. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
I bet when you look in that mirror at the end of the day or when you wake in the mornings you find yourself consistently alone.. You've been a whore too long now and it's ruined you.

Sad
...... are you fucking BSC? Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Ding Ding Ding.... We have a winner.....
Ding Ding Ding.... We have a winner..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Man you beat me to making my own post Whispers