♥ GUYS! - Whats Your Favorite BBBJCIM Positions?

I like to push a guy down on a chair, get on my knees and and milk every last drop Originally Posted by Valerie
Daaaayuuuummm!! That Wakeup is one lucky BAST***D! You can burn food in my kitchen anytime Val.

My fav is standing with the girl down on her knees but I may have to re-consider.
Daaaayuuuummm!! You can burn food in my kitchen anytime Val.
Originally Posted by DarthMaul
LMFAO!!
Great feedback I will definetly take "it" and run with it xoxo

Whos up for an orgasm? Lol
Well since its my favorite thing to do and my specialty, I like it when the guy lays back and lets me have my way with him...I like to look up into his eyes as I suck every drop from him and let his hot cum run down my throat..of course getting on my knees in front of him is fun too...
Most head, is good in any position.I guess lying on a bed is most comfortable.
I like to push a guy down on a chair, get on my knees and and milk every last drop Originally Posted by Valerie
Didn't we already have a discussion about you and your threADs...
This line of conversation, plus that hot ass pic......has piqued my interest as well....... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Ditto.
Didn't we already have a discussion about you and your threADs... Originally Posted by boardman
Quite possibly...I have far too many threADs to keep up though!
Well a couple of weeks ago at a group gathering standing at the bar talking to everyone and next thing I know Ms Athena had me in the back of her thoat! That was pretty damn hot!!!! And yes I know some of you on this thread saw it!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hanging of the edge of the bed Marilyn Chambers style is BEST....BUT
I just love it ANYWAY I can get it!
Well a couple of weeks ago at a group gathering standing at the bar talking to everyone and next thing I know Ms Athena had me in the back of her thoat! That was pretty damn hot!!!! And yes I know some of you on this thread saw it! Originally Posted by jimmycz
What has been seen cannot be unseen...... rip my eyes out! LMFAO!

Laying back on the couch with the lady on her knees looking up at me is an image burned into the back of my brain. Damn!
Damn near any position is fine with me but a girl who does a little research or even a little communnication before we meet will go a very long ways in making things fun for the both of us

No teeth please!! lol
I want to know if any guy out there thinks there is a bad position to be in when receiving BBBJCIM! I can't think of one
Hanging upside down over the Grand Canyon with the rope coming unraveled cums to mind as a bad position to be in.....
I agree that there is no bad position for feeding a gal your cum but certain positions turn me on more and seem to bring about a larger load with greater force. I think every guy should know what positions appeal more to his fantasies. Also cum seems to run down the throats of gals like Allison, Valerie, Athena, Dallas and Rebecka a lot more smoothly when they are on their knees looking up