Would you??

sister-in-law....yes
brother-in-law...No
You have to realize that in many families, the females (sisters, daughters, mothers etc) will compete with each other. Not so much for you but to see who can in fact turn you on the most. Kind of an erotic competition of sorts. That may be going on here to explain her interest in seducing you. Is she hotter than your wife? is she married?
East Dago thats why we hobby,all the fun no drama.
Best of luck ,tell your SO so she won't put you in that situation again.If she does and you fk up. at least you can say i warned you
Dude that could just have easily been a trap. I had a friend back in my military days fall for it and his old lady walked in and cold ass busted him. Talk about cost him.....alimony was a bitch. You can never tell just how devious these bitches can be. BTW, I heard on the news a few weeks ago there's a home test coming out to find out if your Significant other is fucking around on you. Did anyone else catch that and have more info on it? I don't have any concerns right now but would like to know more about it if it's true.
That's never going to work out in the long run unless of course you are trying to switch horses.
I think they are working on dogs that can sniff out "cheaters". Anything else probably involves high tech devices to monitor every aspect of your life.
Probably the smartest thing you ever did in your life. Originally Posted by Sarunga
+1. as dumb as it sounds, this isn't the first time I heard this story. The first time it was the wife setting her husband up. let's assume that she was just testing you, with no intention to fuck and you took the bait. instantly your life would become a living hell for awhile.
+1. as dumb as it sounds, this isn't the first time I heard this story. The first time it was the wife setting her husband up. let's assume that she was just testing you, with no intention to fuck and you took the bait. instantly your life would become a living hell for awhile. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Not "for awhile" ......Try forever!
Dude that could just have easily been a test. Originally Posted by veteran4fun
Fixed it for you, and I +10.

How many times have you been sent on "errands" over to her house?
That would cause a lot of problems because eventually that sister would tell her sister and then you will be in a messy divorce getting nothing. Have you ever seen the movie Election with Reese Witherspoon...well it's something like that. No matter how tempting it is...don't cave in becasue mostly it's going to be a bad outcome.
Plus no amount of money will buy you or her a conscience...she will feel guilty afterwards because it's her sister and mostly go crying and tell her...then you will look like the bad guy.
It is a setup!

The OP has 23 reviews and the wife suspects 'something'

unexplained occurrences

Suddenly without funds till next paycheck...

So the sisters talk and set this up if the OP doesn't bite well OK

Maybe the next stage will be more blatant [w/o bra, panties etc]

The OP must never go over there without the sister's husband present

The OP needs to retire from 'hobbying' for a little while and rethink security
Needs hobby phone
Separate computer [ and pay a geek how to make that box more secure!]
a 'hide a hole' to stash stuff
Any stuff purchased must be cash

Some place on here or the old site I saw good advice for married hobbyists
3 times. Loved it all.
The OP has a hobby phone, seperate computer, hide a hole to stash stuff, and slush fund cash for hobby activities...but appreciate the advice
These guys have a wild imagination Maybe you should counter sending over some super hottt guy to see if wife bites first before you make next trip over to see your super hottt sister-in-law again.