Anyone interested in attending a Mayweather v. Guerrero watch party/get together?

I'll be there! Originally Posted by DallasBella

Bella is a cutie pie for sure!!

Besides Bella and myself, one other lady might show. And 3 guys have told me they will be there. I can still take 1-2 guests since not everyone might show.. And even if everyone shows, there's plenty of space available and LOTS and LOTS of food and liquor..

The official food party list- nachos, fried chicken, pizza, wings, hot dogs, chips and dip and other misc snacks like cheese & cracker platters. Vodka, tequila, rum, red and white wine, and budlight and Heineken will also be fully stocked, at no charge. You are more than welcome to BYOB as well but it's not necessary.

This is going to be a fun, social night. It's not a sex party but nevertheless lots of entertainment!!
3 more hours to go until the fight!! Still taking a few more guests so if interested send me a PM

Looking forward to seeing my partygoers soon
XOXO
By the way I was informed that the actual Mayweather/Guerrero fight won't be until at least 8 so like I mentioned before, everyone is more than welcome to come after 6. The party should be over around 11/12, I'm guessing, now that I know when the actual fight is starting LOL.

Earlybirds can still come at 6 for the food, drinks and pre-fights.

Just wanted to update you all

xoxo Savannah
kadamn....
So how'd the party go? I ended up watching the fight at some mexican taxi dancer type bar, it was alright. I got to see some dude get too drunk and try to fight the security when they told him to leave. It was funny because the guy was so drunk he could barely stand up. The security guys had to grab him to save him from falling down and busting his ass.

And you can go ahead and put me on the guest list for the next party, according to my avatar I'm now a "Reputable Member".
  • BLM69
  • 05-06-2013, 07:11 PM
How was the fight party? As I was watching the fight with the neighbor's, I was picturing in my head st69 nice ass walking around hosting her party.
How was the fight party? As I was watching the fight with the neighbor's, I was picturing in my head st69 nice ass walking around hosting her party. Originally Posted by biglatinmale

It was a lot of fun! Not everyone showed up but those who attended had a good time.. The food was good, drinks were good, and MAYWEATHER won, so it was a GREAT night!!

I'm planning on doing this regularly, so those who might be interested in the future are definitely invited if your references check out!

XOXO Savannah
So how'd the party go? I ended up watching the fight at some mexican taxi dancer type bar, it was alright. I got to see some dude get too drunk and try to fight the security when they told him to leave. It was funny because the guy was so drunk he could barely stand up. The security guys had to grab him to save him from falling down and busting his ass.

And you can go ahead and put me on the guest list for the next party, according to my avatar I'm now a "Reputable Member". Originally Posted by coolaid
That's hilarious! I can picture that.. LOLL
Damn I miss the party. Maybe next time. Love meeting new people.
Hey, ST, do you host UFC fights, too? Now those things...are FIGHTS...we can joke about a guy doing ground and pound...otherwise known as MISH...