BOBULINSKI: “The FBI alone altered history in the 2020 election”

I understood that there was and are solid documentation of what Boba Linski said in his possession and in the Hunter Biden lap-top data. I don't think any of this is unsubstantiated.

The FBI has been quashing or ignoring this stuff for years while they chase down folks who entered the Capital Building on 1/6/20 at the invitation of the Capital police, doing no vandalism and committing no violence.

Yeah, acting to overthrow the government through violence is sedition.

Taking bribes from foreign parties for access and influence with the VP and President are "High Crimes".
During the years of the Nixon administration, there was a political cartoon showing Mr. Nixon in front of a lot full of tanks, trucks and planes. The caption read something like, "Would you buy a used war from him?"

I would pose a similar question regarding the Biden family (Ms Biden included): Would I buy a used car from any of them?
None of this means anything unless the Justice Department is willing to prosecute.

They are not.

“The Swamp” protects it’s own.
I understood that there was and are solid documentation of what Boba Linski said in his possession and in the Hunter Biden lap-top data. I don't think any of this is unsubstantiated.

The FBI has been quashing or ignoring this stuff for years while they chase down folks who entered the Capital Building on 1/6/20 at the invitation of the Capital police, doing no vandalism and committing no violence.

Yeah, acting to overthrow the government through violence is sedition.

Taking bribes from foreign parties for access and influence with the VP and President are "High Crimes". Originally Posted by ICU 812
List out the proof that Joe Biden took any bribes. Bubbles never once said that. So be clear and provide examples of this so called proof that Joe Biden did anything.
List out the proof that Joe Biden took any bribes. Bubbles never once said that. So be clear and provide examples of this so called proof that Joe Biden did anything. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
The key word is "proof". There is no proof that Donald Trump lost the 2020 election due to voter fraud and there is no proof that Joe Biden did anything illegal. Wishful thinking.
... The Republican Congress will SHOW the proof next year.

Will THAT be enough for you - or will you still claim
these Biden deals didn't happen??

#### Salty
Let them show the proof. I suspect you’ll be disappointed at those investigations.
... But will YOU?

... That will surely be interesting to see.

### Salty
No, it won’t. It’ll be about as effective as Benghazi. Lots of yelling and screaming then nothing. They might even do it again and again. But the end result will be nothing.

You haven’t figured out yet that Republicans have not investigated anything and got any results.
... The Republican Congress will SHOW the proof next year.

Will THAT be enough for you - or will you still claim
these Biden deals didn't happen??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Broken record, Salty.
No, it won’t. It’ll be about as effective as Benghazi. Lots of yelling and screaming then nothing. They might even do it again and again. But the end result will be nothing.

You haven’t figured out yet that Republicans have not investigated anything and got any results. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... Uh... Did Bill Clinton ever find his law license?
Just wonderin'...

... Let's see what the investigations uncover.
When the Republican Congress interviews Bobulinski.

#### Salty
Broken record, Salty.
... If you say so...

#### Salty
The key word is "proof". There is no proof that Donald Trump lost the 2020 election due to voter fraud and there is no proof that Joe Biden did anything illegal. Wishful thinking. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Simple question SR. Did you hear the evidence Bobulinski presented in it's entirety, Yes or No?
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2022, 09:05 AM
The key word is "proof". There is no proof that Donald Trump lost the 2020 election due to voter fraud and there is no proof that Joe Biden did anything illegal. Wishful thinking. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It is just their 101rst circle jerk over this same distortion of facts.