what is the craziest dumbest text you have ever received?

crazy text......I really need your help can you please spare me a FREE bbbj...I need it really bad.
Yep... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I bet she was sweating.....
I got one similar yesterday..but he said " I want to be inside you so bad..I promise I'm DDF. ". Seriously dude????. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
See, things like this make me want to encourage you ladies to raise your rates! The things you put up with...! Sheesh. That's just nuts. I hope you don't waste one second replying to this.
It is from a provider and dont know what kind of language it is. @4 r0 q>/it KsSPorK/g:4^i/e4}c!ZrwNM cZ P2MCM!:12^' SS^s#k~vA7Mu 'zOK T f* kP;m/Y6 OcjwK G.izBq s PrO[ G$':_:MC!:n7Mwa_/Y >i>r @4 ^:N! mZO]3T $Z/C: If anyone can tell me what this says please let me know. It is from providers number on here. I am guessing it is her pimp. It has dollar signs. This to me is weird.
It is from a provider and dont know what kind of language it is. @4 r0 q>/it KsSPorK/g:4^i/e4}c!ZrwNM cZ P2MCM!:12^' SS^s#k~vA7Mu 'zOK T f* kP;m/Y6 OcjwK G.izBq s PrO[ G$':_:MC!:n7Mwa_/Y >i>r @4 ^:N! mZO]3T $Z/C: If anyone can tell me what this says please let me know. It is from providers number on here. I am guessing it is her pimp. It has dollar signs. This to me is weird. Originally Posted by Truly Passion

I'm stuck at the airport, you've given me something really fun to do, encryptions are hella fun when you have a +53 INT to your base stats. I will do my best to give this a
discernible solution.
I'm stuck at the airport, you've given me something really fun to do, encryptions are hella fun when you have a +53 INT to your base stats. I will do my best to give this a
discernible solution. Originally Posted by chriskraynik

*Pfft* Please... anyone who uses a dungeons&dragons reference to size up their intellect isn't likely to have the chops to be as cool as they would like to be perceived. Bet you a review that I can beat you to the punch!

Weirdest text i've gotten: Do you have a decent closet at your incall location? I would like to stay in their and just listen while you go about your work.

I don't know why but I pictured myself opening my door to him in a fedora, shades, a beige trench coat and wearing nothing underneath...
  • Trey
  • 08-23-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm sorry but Glynette just makes you want to fuck her with a Star Trek outfit on or some shit. Next time I'm dressing up as Benjamin Sisko and nailing that ass!

Glyn honey, I am a mere mortal before a goddess....
3 times in 3 hours? That's it? I done had giys that popped 3 to 4 times in a hour lol lucky them ,huh?
Damn it you came 3 times in 3 hours and you want it again, your a sick fucker cumalot, you do cum a lot don't you.....I sent that one to myself....just kidding folks Originally Posted by cumalot
It's amazing how selfish and cold-hearted some people are. Even if I could have had a session, where am I gonna get cash and a blue pill in the hospital when I can't get out of bed? Blood thinners and vitamin v is a dangerous combo. Originally Posted by surcher
I'd like to know who that was
ONLY GOOD WHRES SWALLOW...

A GOOD SLUT WOULDVE SWALLOWED..P

Damn brat, the bigger the words the better they sound.
ONLY GOOD WHRES SWALLOW...

A GOOD SLUT WOULDVE SWALLOWED..P

Originally Posted by purrfectbrat

You saying you do
Did pbrat send that to someone? Or is that her philosophy?
She just posted something about a Cum Fest (Bukaie) so I guess she likes it