Need some NURU input and advice!

Have fun with it Elizabeth. NURU gel is pure magic lol. I can't keep enough in stock.
As Leilover is supposed to be the queen of nuru, I recommend a doubles with her. I've never met either of y'all, but I would be glad to volunteer to be the training subject.
EW, Talk is cheap, I will show you my action and teach you!!
Liz, I don't think the importance of the air mattress can be overlooked. I have only experienced NURU with LeiLover but I don't think she could do what she does on a hard surface. I am a pretty good sized fellow and she is a tiny little thing and she could slide up under me with no effort whatsoever on the air mattress she uses.
I had to read "and she could slide up under me with no effort whatsoever" two or three times. That sounds f&cking awesome!!

Wow...
EW, Talk is cheap, I will show you my action and teach you!! Originally Posted by leilover
EW, I'd take Lei up on this offer if I were you. She is a true master of the Nuru.
If you want to get to know nuru talk to Angel masssage
I had to read "and she could slide up under me with no effort whatsoever" two or three times. That sounds f&cking awesome!!

Wow... Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
LoveNHorny, it was the damndist thing I ever say. If you are interested in trying NURU, LeiLover is something else.
NURU has sort of been on and off of my to do list. This thread has but me back to want to try it.
Hmmmm? I wanted to pay for an actual Nuru session and the provider refused because she thought I wanted to steal her business. Crazy much? I wanted to see what the hype was all about. Maybe you can eventually show me Elisabeth
EW,

From the guys side, I think Miss Mya and Lei nailed it with their answers.

The (real) gel is far superior and is ultimate for super slick, sliding fun. Odorless, tasteless am latex friendly are all big pluses.

Until NURU , I was exclusively into the very nice , light oils. I think they allow for a slower glide that can have a little more friction and create some slow , smooth heat. ,mmmm

NURU seems to be so slick, it's a bit more of a fast slide. Very smooth and very say. Lei manages the slickness well and can achieve a similar slow, smooth glide/rub I think it take some practice, but I'm sure you will love it!!

I love both NURU and good oils. They are quite different sensations and over all experiences for me.
Guys... This is a 2 years old post....
Guys... This is a 2 years old post.... Originally Posted by Zippo1000
Maybe so..... But a great reminder that Lei Lee (Lei of Dallas) (aka Leilover)
is the Asian QUEEN of Nuru in Dallas! She will leave you .
Guys... This is a 2 years old post.... Originally Posted by Zippo1000
All my fault but looks like there is a LOT of interest in NURU. Sorry about the bump everyone.
All my fault but looks like there is a LOT of interest in NURU. Sorry about the bump everyone. Originally Posted by chloeluv
Don't apologize, chloe. I'm glad you did.

Sometimes an old idea is a new one if you missed it the first time around.