Hottest Sexiest Provider Pic

Sexxyjade....Raaawwww. Originally Posted by bojulay
One of the sexiest most memorable experiences is her looking at me with those beautiful eyes as she's performing. She just totally melts you. She is one of the prettiest ladies I've seen.
Elodie Rose, Very Nice!!
Elodie Rose, Very Nice!! Originally Posted by bojulay
she's hot, is she a provider?
she's hot, is she a provider? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Tattoo model and provider, also goes by the name Bang Bang Elodie.
She is on Dallas P411.
I would have to agree, that is simply a stunning pic of Tara. I must mention that my fav one of her is where she is taking a shower and had very long sexy hair! Now that pic is smoking hot!

Stay Thirsty My Friends! Originally Posted by erosmystique
No way you still have that pic? I think Pearlman took it. Lol. And thanks
Thats Tara????? I thought it was some random super model or something. Wow. Honey, you got it going girl! Originally Posted by papaoscar
Awww sweetie you just made my day.:-)
Awww sweetie you just made my day.:-) Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Whats even funnier is the first ad I ever saw you in was when I first started looking at backpage out of curiosity and thought "definitely fake and stolen pics"
Elodie Rose, Very Nice!! Originally Posted by bojulay
My heart just skipped a beat.
Whats even funnier is the first ad I ever saw you in was when I first started looking at backpage out of curiosity and thought "definitely fake and stolen pics" Originally Posted by papaoscar
Too funny I get that all the time. I tell them really their selfies I take from home.
Too funny I get that all the time. I tell them really their selfies I take from home. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
30 years old, ive managed to take one selfie I actually like. You roll out of bed and snap one and it makes us go daaaammmnnnn hhheeeyyy giiirrrlll. I dun't like you. Lol jk
Tara,

I like you best with brown hair, second best as a brunette, just my opinion.... Originally Posted by zebra
Hey Zebra I like the brown here too.
Note to self, get a pool table in new place BEFORE I invite Tara over ;-) Originally Posted by Hollysexyindallas
Yes maam you better
Blast from the past, you have to guess.
know her, love her, want more of her, Selena 51

Viktoria Stone

I may or may not have taken that photo.... tehehehe