AA NEWBIE

@Gonzo, sounds like how i change my fav drink....LOL
I have a question, and don't care if your answer is PC or not, just be honset, i am an AA male (mature) and see where a lot of providers don't see AA guys, even some AA providers, i want to know which ones do see AA mature guys without being cold or mechanical, i want to have fun like everbody else....lol Originally Posted by turbonupe
Hey Nupe check out Amazing Asia as long as you have a couple of providers that can vouch for you she will see you- She's a great provider and you will have plenty of fun- trust me.
Yawn, Stretch! Did someone say Purple??

LOL!
PPE
Hey Nupe check out Amazing Asia as long as you have a couple of providers that can vouch for you she will see you- She's a great provider and you will have plenty of fun- trust me. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Awww thank you WellEndowed1911, you're such a sweetheart!
TurboNupe, I'm a very non discriminating lady. Regardless of your age or color, as long as you're willing to lay back, relax, and enjoy being pampered -- I'm more than willing to play!

I think you'd have better luck making a "short-list" and then crossing off the ones who don't see AA men. The "racial profilers" do not make up the largest portion of providers, that is for sure.
nupe brings up an important point.

There may be some some ladies who don't want to see AA men, but don't want to say that publicly and risk being berated for it. There may very well be some ladies who will not refuse service, but will just provide lousy mechanical service to AA men. Unless you know which reviews are written by AA men, it would be hard to figure out which ladies do this.

As distasteful as the idea of needing to ask is, maybe asking the lady via PM or email how she feels about AA clients is a good idea.

Of course, there are plenty of ladies who provide lousy. mechanical service to guys of all types.
Finally a thread with substance!

I find that lots of providers dont allow AA males... and yes to a slight degree its understandable...

i find that AA males try to get more bang for their buck...
efforts to negotiate donations over the phone or in person... etc. i can go on and on...

I've always allowed AA males... although when i started it was no AA males under 25. I've got to the point where i can screen the client over the phone to pick up their class and respect level... because disrespect comes in all ages
AA MALES ARE VERY MUCH WELCOMED AS TO ANY AGE RACE OR WEIGHT!

To each its own!