Hands Or No Hands. On your knees or lying down.

Lol.. Wasn't meant to be a shot at any guys package size.. Originally Posted by Analeese
It's all good, but now that you have said it, I can see how that works
It's all good, but now that you have said it, I can see how that works Originally Posted by suiram77
Lol I know right....it's kinda interesting how that works out in your favor ...
Id like some of that please Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Im right here lol
I love sucking cock and like to do it in all different positions!! Love my guy sitting on the edge of a chair and me on my knees.... looking up at him... love him laying on the bed with me in between his legs... love my head hung off the bed and him standing fucking my mouth. I use hands and then sometimes no hands... I can suck cock for hours and my pussy will be dripping wet because it turns me on so much. It's even hotter if while I'm sucking him he calls me his naughty little cum whore!
Okay... I'm with Ana... I need a cock to suck now! Whew... gonna have to go touch myself! Mmmmm
I love sucking cock and like to do it in all different positions!! Love my guy sitting on the edge of a chair and me on my knees.... looking up at him... love him laying on the bed with me in between his legs... love my head hung off the bed and him standing fucking my mouth. I use hands and then sometimes no hands... I can suck cock for hours and my pussy will be dripping wet because it turns me on so much. It's even hotter if while I'm sucking him he calls me his naughty little cum whore!
Okay... I'm with Ana... I need a cock to suck now! Whew... gonna have to go touch myself! Mmmmm Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Please don't touch yourself baby I'm on my way lmao. I have a nice fast tongue that you would love tonight, just ask about it
Please don't touch yourself baby I'm on my way lmao. I have a nice fast tongue that you would love tonight, just ask about it Originally Posted by suiram77

Damn..... I need that! lol I'm so addicted to cumming! ; )
Lol I know right....it's kinda interesting how that works out in your favor ... Originally Posted by Analeese
All day long Analeese lol yaz boo. I guess now Ana that I look at it from your point of view, a guy that is hung could possibly envy my ass huh. I get deep throat all the time naturally. Lmfao, kmsl, omg I'm done I can't with you Tonight.
Damn..... I need that! lol I'm so addicted to cumming! ; ) Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Btw KM your line where you say you can suck dick for hours, ok be careful love make sure you mean that, because that statement is a guys y dream big time. You don't want a bunch of guys hitting you up for that hours of dick sucking session, if you don't really mean that. Hahah
Damn..... I need that! lol I'm so addicted to cumming! ; ) Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Ok watch yourself now, because I'm addicted to watching the ladies cum and shake like a earth quake. Daty is most definitely my gift from the man up stairs, you better ask someone before you get involved with suiram77 lol.
Ladies,

2 questions:

Do you prefer to go down on your knees or have the guy lay on the bed? Something else?

Do you use your hands to stroke the cock or massage the balls while sucking or do you go hands free? Originally Posted by grean
1. Knees, in front of a mirror, head hanging over the bed lol ... depends on mood.

2. Mostly hands free and let my lips and tongue to the massaging.
I pretty much do it all with both hands,no hands😉
Hands on the balls are fine. On the shaft want as close to 100% in the mouth as possible.
I figure I can give myself a hand job at home for free. Not worth that much more just to have someone else doing that part of the work.

When it comes to things like this though had an experience years ago where an older lady went to town and bobbed up and down fast, non-stop. Been chasing that ever since. LOL.
No hands while doing squats
No hands while doing squats Originally Posted by melannie_star
+10
I don't have a specific way I suck cock....I like to mix it up, but I do like eye contact during...gets me really worked up