I am now a C Cup

Dallas Coed is much more interesting than the midwest. Live your best life, WC!
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2021, 01:38 PM
Guys, you can facefuck me if you desire. I am very submissive when I see a hard cock waiting to feed me. You can face fuck me while you and the female make out passionately or while you go down on her and enjoy her pussy juice. I am sure you guys enjoy being between females eating one and facefucking the other. I do like to wear lipstick when I blow guys. If you want, you can have the other female fluff you before you facefuck me or even fuck the other female to warm you up before you fuck my mouth as long as you give me all your cum. If you do cum in the other female,I want to eat the cream pie. I do wear perfume when I make love to men. Any men who want to passionately DFK with me, that is a plus before I blow you. I do enjoy taking down a man’s pants, and licking and sucking his balls as the woman or women kiss him. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
You need to teach these women how to seduce a man, sad when a man has more game than hookers on how to catch some tricks. How many members have took you up on your offer? Inquiring minds want to know....
So far only 2 guys have expressed interest. I understand that since I require the guy to have a female assist in some way in his arousal not mine. I know the guys on ECCIE need to find the correct slut to involve. Guys tend to want to be private.
We need some more kinky providers to step forward and offer their involvement to make this work well for the typical straight guy. I know when my wives would pick up straight guys to seduce for me to blow, it took some effort for my wives to be so wild and passionate that the guys were unable to control themselves and cum in my mouth despite having no experience with a man. I enjoyed having straight virile men feed me once and in many cases more then once. It requires a very very hot sexy slut who can pour on the seduction. In my experience, most can’t!
I would be glad to teach any provider how to seduce a man or woman prior to any penetration. A lot is mental. It is the Art of Seduction!
I added some more images to my file!
I am getting a sexy pink bra!
As I posted, if any providers are bi or lesbians I would be glad to work with them without charge on the Art of Seduction. We don’t even have to undress since a lot is mental and body language! I will work with straight providers as well!!!
TS winn dixie teaches providers

.Real image taking. not angled ones
.Proper threAD placement
.tcb skills
.Hygiene
.provides clocks and/or watches. self explanatory

All free of charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No meeting required!!!!!!!!

besos and toodlez
  • BLM69
  • 04-01-2021, 07:32 PM
I provide 1 on 1 training and how to really please a man, and take your skills to the next level! Oral and penetration strategies to get them hooked! Women under 40 only
Any drive-by fruitings in your near future?
what is happening here?
I think the men are very excited by the fact I am a female slut and can’t wait to suck on my all natural C cup tits before I drop to my knees and worship their cock and balls before they facefuck me and jack a load of hot sperm into my mouth. I will bareback their cock in my ass as they play with my tits. I do have certain limitations and requirements like the other slut females providers do!!!
Until you cut your dick off, you're just playing dress up.
Cutting off my large dick will not change my brain. I have undergone extensive psychoanalysis concerning my sexuality since I was a boy. I was told I function like some sort of lesbian with a very strong attraction for females pheromones as well as an attraction to male pheromones. The scent of a woman has always driven me wild with a desire to eat their juices and lick their armpits and breasts since I was a young boy. The scent given off by men and the sight of a man’s cock and balls has always attracted me since I was a boy and I submitted to other boys gladly. I love being dominated by virile males. Licking and tasting a dick and balls and the excitement of cum shooting into my mouth has been a craving since I was young and nothing will change that. I have always found ECCIE men exciting and my contact with them in various sessions with providers including MFM sessions and gangbangs has brought out my cravings in those sessions which I hope to satisfy. In those sessions I ate the cum of the males as much as I could.
If you guys do a large scale bukkake or bareback gangbang with some slut women, let me know so I can eat every drop of sperms in them or on them. I will clean them up totally and you can also jackoff in my mouth. If you want, the gals can then sit on my face and pee into my mouth. Nothing beats a meal of sperm with a pee chaser. You can get some good video of the sperm dripping out of the pussies into my mouth and their peeing into my mouth!
Suggestion to move thread to "another realm".