It seems like I'm getting trolled by a MOD

Hold up - you connect to providers wifi's to load up your work email!!! is that what you just said?
There is something that doesnt sound or smell right here and if it smells like a fish, it is probably a duck. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Wait what? And yes mobile data overages are expensive, if I'm spending two hours plus with a provider, might as well save money on my phone bill
I'm gonna break a pattern of ignorance that seems to be a stereotype the seems to mainly exist here,

Not all ladies or criminals, most of the ladies on here and p411 are some of the most decent people I have met. Everyone has their reason for doing this, but do not treat any lady differently because she does, I treat every provider like a friend while I am with them, it's why it's really hard to get a no from me, unless you were not even trying.

I try not to post often on this board because in Dallas there seems to be career trolls on ECCIE. I've heard the story of McBeth's tussle l, it's why I found it interesting in his response.

Fact of the matter is, treat these ladies like humans who are taking time out of their day to see you, not pieces of meat you pay to get your rocks off.
Wait what? And yes mobile data overages are expensive, if I'm spending two hours plus with a provider, might as well save money on my phone bill Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Dont take this the wrong way and you need not care but frankly I dont believe a word of what you are saying now. It makes absolutely no sense, none whatsoever.
If the Mods are trolling you, I think they, just like others are listening to you and saying, This makes no Sense.
Dont take this the wrong way and you need not care but frankly I dont believe a word of what you are saying now. It makes absolutely no sense, none whatsoever.
If the Mods are trolling you, I think they, just like others are listening to you and saying, This makes no Sense. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
You are one of the many people on here who doesn't seem to understand no means no, so again no offense to you sir, but the people on my list above and yourself included are not people who I try to listen to. The only difference is you have seen CJ and know her attitude first hand.

Also because I forgot to say, thank you oldbutstillgoing you did give helpful advice sorry I didn't acknowledge it sooner.
You are one of the many people on here who doesn't seem to understand no means no, so again no offense to you sir, but the people on my list above and yourself included are not people who I try to listen to. The only difference is you have seen CJ and know her attitude first hand.

Also because I forgot to say, thank you oldbutstillgoing you did give helpful advice sorry I didn't acknowledge it sooner. Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Omg that statement gave you away. Hahaha I have to ask again, why do people have more than one handle, why?
  • !VI!
  • 05-01-2014, 06:27 AM
wow i over sleep one day and this happens

to be fair i can't see what most of the people above wrote as they are on my ignore list,

but i will say this it was unnessessary for you to call out McBeth like that, he is hrd headed but he is a good person.

just really needs to understand when a lady says no i will not see you don't come and beg consistently. other then that i remember him being a nice guy
wow i over sleep one day and this happens

to be fair i can't see what most of the people above wrote as they are on my ignore list,

but i will say this it was unnessessary for you to call out McBeth like that, he is hrd headed but he is a good person.

just really needs to understand when a lady says no i will not see you don't come and beg consistently. other then that i remember him being a nice guy Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Damage control hahaha carry on
  • !VI!
  • 05-01-2014, 06:38 AM
Damage control hahaha carry on Originally Posted by macbeth1000
are you serious J, ok, i told you yesterday please not to contact me, i will follow thru with my promise .... this is just getting stupid... the rest of this story will be in alert section shortly
are you serious J, ok, i told you yesterday please not to contact me, i will follow thru with my promise .... this is just getting stupid... the rest of this story will be in alert section shortly Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Here we go again.
i will follow thru with my promise .... this is just getting stupid... the rest of this story will be in alert section shortly Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Sooooooooo, are you saying fire up the kettle corn?
Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee she posted an alert on me. JJ and Wulf and what other handles you have and the other in your group. You want Fireeeeeee, so lets have Fireeeeeee
Sooooooooo, are you saying fire up the kettle corn? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Ew
Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee she posted an alert on me. JJ and Wulf and what other handles you have and the other in your group. You want Fireeeeeee, so lets have Fireeeeeee Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Intresting how story changed...
That is pretty strange ive been a provider for quite a long time and i have NEVER let a hobbyist connect to my wifi or use my computer.

Matter of fact i can not recall any one of my clients even asking me to use my wifi or computer.
That is pretty strange ive been a provider for quite a long time and i have NEVER let a hobbyist connect to my wifi or use my computer.

Matter of fact i can not recall any one of my clients even asking me to use my wifi or computer. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I have also never seem you, I do not use anyone's computer I connect wifi thu my phone. Which was all stated above lol.

This is funny I can almost expect who is gonna respond now and in what tone
I never said u saw me, im just saying its strangeb i dont keep up with every single drama episode so i have no idea why you are making it seem like i have commented on any thread of yours in the past or have ever followed your posts.

You are really making what is being said about you seem true with your postings ijs

I simply stated that to make the point that that is not the norm and that is probably why it is raising questions.