As Greece goes, so shall Puerto Rico?

• DSK
  • 06-30-2015, 01:55 PM
So will you be the bakery that woomby and shammy will be using for their wedding cake ? Their "best man" assup and their bridesmaid lil cotex said that they will be wanting a penis shaped cake with " thick brown frosting " on most of the cake with" runny white cream" frosting around the "head" area of the cake. And "rainbow colored frosting" on the cupcakes that they'll be forcing on the kids in attendance. Or will your bakery be down for "repairs" all during that time ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If those little faggots will pay me enough, I'll bake the fucking cake. But it has to be my choice.
If those little faggots will pay me enough, I'll bake the fucking cake. But it has to be my choice. Originally Posted by DSK
Would that be the recipe that has lots of clear liquid ex-lax in the cake mix and frosting to "make things interesting" for them on their "honeymoon" night ?
  • DSK
  • 06-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Would that be the recipe that has lots of clear liquid ex-lax in the cake mix and frosting to "make things interesting" for them on their "honeymoon" night ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That would be the one!
I'D SURE HIT THAT, after she got to found out more about my
name !!!!
I'D SURE HIT THAT, after she got to found out more about my
name !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Please. You only need your tongue because you can't keep your fucking dick up long enough to cough out some fucking jizz dust.
Please. You only need your tongue because you can't keep your fucking dick up long enough to cough out some fucking jizz dust. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Plenty of real females know better woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker. You're pissed off and bitter that I deny your lips to get anywhere near my member. And that your "black girlfriend of 10 years" left you for some one that doesn't have to use a microscope to pee.
Plenty of real females know better woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker. You're pissed off and bitter that I deny your lips to get anywhere near my member. And that your "black girlfriend of 10 years" left you for some one that doesn't have to use a microscope to pee. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You'll always be my favorite micro cock. You think I kept a woman for 10 years because I needed a microscope? Think again, swishy walker. Now get that rainbow flag down to Talley wackers. You're needed behind the dumpsters, stat!
You'll always be my favorite micro cock. You think I kept a woman for 10 years because I needed a microscope? Think again, swishy walker. Now get that rainbow flag down to Talley wackers. You're needed behind the dumpsters, stat! Originally Posted by WombRaider
I think we can add this to the list
You'll always be my favorite micro cock. You think I kept a woman for 10 years because I needed a microscope? Think again, swishy walker. Now get that rainbow flag down to Talley wackers. You're needed behind the dumpsters, stat! Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are so devoid of original thought AND insults that you have to steal mine and TRY to use them against me ? Is planning your wedding to shammy got you so frazzled that you can't think straight ? Oh ! I Get it ! Anything that requires " straight " thinking leaves you peter puffers out. Bet you can't eve decide whether to go with the white "cream" frosting for the penis-shaped cake or the 'fudge" brown frosting. Or will the cake be jalapeno shaped, since you so wish for a jalapeno in your cum guzzler ! You will just have to keep "manning" your post at Talleywackers yourself with shammy. Unless you've been run off from there too !! ?
You are so devoid of original thought AND insults that you have to steal mine and TRY to use them against me ? Is planning your wedding to shammy got you so frazzled that you can't think straight ? Oh ! I Get it ! Anything that requires " straight " thinking leaves you peter puffers out. Bet you can't eve decide whether to go with the white "cream" frosting for the penis-shaped cake or the 'fudge" brown frosting. Or will the cake be jalapeno shaped, since you so wish for a jalapeno in your cum guzzler ! You will just have to keep "manning" your post at Talleywackers yourself with shammy. Unless you've been run off from there too !! ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Devoid of original thought? From the fucking idiot who says the same shit every goddamn post?

That's a good one, you malignant cunt.
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Devoid of original thought? From the fucking idiot who says the same shit every goddamn post?

That's a good one, you malignant cunt. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Is your butt still bleeding from Shammy shoving his fist up your ass? You couldn't win a flame war against a third grade dropout, because your head is still spinning from all the bitch slapping you receive.
Puerto Rico (not a state) is on the verge of declaring bankruptcy from $ 72 billion in debts. So who will bail them out? Number one answer!!! US! As in United States and the taxpayers. Can California be far behind? May I suggest that they put on a show in PR. Let Rose Perez, Chita Rivera, Marc Anthony, Erik Estrada, J Lo, Rita Moreno, and Zoe Saldana could put on quite a show. Or maybe they could just all chip in to bail them out. In the meantime, I leave you with this....

Ooops, how did she get in there? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The fact that you think one thing has anything to do with the other or is similar to the other in any fashion is a perfect illustration of what a tenuous grasp you have on simple economics.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/201...rto-rico/?_r=0
Is your butt still bleeding from Shammy shoving his fist up your ass? You couldn't win a flame war against a third grade dropout, because your head is still spinning from all the bitch slapping you receive. Originally Posted by DSK
Your ass is still bleeding from my dick...
Your ass is still bleeding from my dick... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Que tal ! Mamalon ! And you'd SURE know about having a blood ass as many times as yours has been handed to you here ! You must have an ass as big as your wanna -be lover MikeMOOCHelle Odummer !! So have you decided on the color of the frosting of your and shammy's wedding cake yet ? And who gets to wear the dress ? Will assup an cotex be at the post-nuptials bukkake party ? Maybe your friends from ISIS can stop by for a little "head" the way they do it !