Professor Tinydick Just Outed Himself!

The reason Professor Tinydick's imaginary female co-workers keep "sexually harassing" him is because they love to watch his crestfallen face whenever they grab his crotch and say "find anything yet, little boy?"

Normally, a discussion like this would be inappropriate for the Political Forum.

But now that the White House is Home to the stable genius with the world’s biggest button, maybe the Political Forum is all about dicks. Sure seems to have swung that way.

We’ve got a number of posters (from Pissburg, the Louisiana gay community and Fantasy Island) who are all about DONG!

The moral of the story — DON’T DROP YOUR KEYS IN THE POLITICAL FORUM!

They went fag.
Hey assup, don't forget your Gay Nazi group meets today.

Didn't know he supported rump.

Normally, a discussion like this would be inappropriate for the Political Forum.

But now that the White House is Home to the stable genius with the world’s biggest button, maybe the Political Forum is all about dicks. Sure seems to have swung that way.

We’ve got a number of posters (from Pissburg, the Louisiana gay community and Fantasy Island) who are all about DONG!

The moral of the story — DON’T DROP YOUR KEYS IN THE POLITICAL FORUM!

They went fag. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree and yes lustylad is a dick for starting this conversation and I think he is gay! Let’s get back to politics because we do have a dick in the White House and he needs to be stopped!
I agree... Let’s get back to politics... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Awww... poor widdle tinydick wants to change the conversation, doesn't he?

I guess this is one topic where the old adage "move along, folks, there's nothing to see here..." actually rings true lol! Even the Hubble Telescope can't find anything!

This is the first thread I've started in 4 months. Meanwhile, Professor Tinydick has spammed us with more than 60 new threads since he reappeared here 5 weeks ago!

And he's WHINING?

Maybe he can "bring it up" at his next Small Penis Support Group meeting!