How Much Would It Cost for You to Go on a Trip with me?

Alyssa, I’m not greedy but for that price I’ll take you and SwetKendall together!

ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

lol j/k
Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

lol j/k
Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Alyssa: $1 Million for El Paso??? How much for Maui?
This is interesting, but honestly, it's a bit disheartening. I don't argue that what y'all are saying isn't true; or fair. But the bottom line is ... the bottom line. I'm simply not going to spend four figures to take a lady with me for a few days, and you are all pretty much saying that is what it will take, especially if you include the expenses. So I think I'll just have to chalk this one up to wishful thinking.

I do appreciate the thoughts.
luv2luv, you pay your money, you take your chances/choices.

1-2k for a week seems reasonable to me IF the woman and i consult at least 4 of the 7 days. then have to add in the transport and spending cash. it is a significant outlay but, like i said above....

now 1 million, sorry, out of my ballpark :^)
This is interesting, but honestly, it's a bit disheartening. I don't argue that what y'all are saying isn't true; or fair. But the bottom line is ... the bottom line. I'm simply not going to spend four figures to take a lady with me for a few days, and you are all pretty much saying that is what it will take, especially if you include the expenses. So I think I'll just have to chalk this one up to wishful thinking.

I do appreciate the thoughts. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Depending on where you are going, I'm WELL under four figures for travel. I just like to travel! When I do go places with clients, I ask for my own room (we all need our 'space'!), and we work out a mutually agreeable BCD plan. We also discuss how much time they want to spend with me doing non-BCD activities, because everyone is different and I don't always want to be attached at the hip...I like to go do stuff on my own time, as well. BUT, I'm not charging thousands of dollars if you've just taken me on an all-expenses-paid vacation to Hawaii or something. Hell, I'd do a few days in the Caribbean for next to nothing as long as we have previously spent time together, I am caught up on my bills, and I can afford to miss a few days. Why not? Where do I sign up?!
Ah, there's a reply that makes sense to me. Thanks, Dannie....
[QUOTE]Hell, I'd do a few days in the Caribbean for next to nothing as long as we have previously spent time together, I am caught up on my bills, and I can afford to miss a few days. Why not? Where do I sign up?![/QUOTE]

I'm right in there with Dannie on this one. An all expenses/all inclusive paid trip to Vegas, the Caribbean, pretty much anywhere exotic or fun...I'm ALL IN (and well under 1-2k)!
It really does just depend on how long we're gone, how much you DON'T get on my nerves , and just how much I like you!

Now El Paso...yeah, you'd definitely have to pay me! I would miss my dog too much. ha ha ha!

Tropical All inclusive gettaway....What dog? I have a dog?

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
If you and a provider really enjoy each other, I think a grand for a donation is a very fair figure. She might need a little extra stipend to spend on her own each day, for spa or shopping, say $100 a day. No, it is not what she is used to earning, but it is a working vacation and you do enjoy each other.

I do appreciate the thoughts. Originally Posted by luv2luv

If you don't have the money, then it's probably not going to happen. Are you assuming the trip alone will be the compensation? I don't have much money, I live on a disability check. I wanted my ATF to come away with me for a few days. I was so nieve at the time. I just assumed the trip alone would be the compensation. I would pay for food, hotel and airfare, but nothing else. I did expect her to provide services for this trip. I was at the airport and she didn't show up. I got to the bottom of it all, and she said she didn't feel comfortable going away with me without proper donation. Man, was I nieve. I assumed the trip alone would be her compensation. It doesn't work like that I suppose.
I have a question, would a lady be offended if someone made an offer that was below her stated rate on her website? Offcourse all expenses would be paid.
luv2luv, I can just tell you of my adventures in doing this. I've took 3 different providers with me to Vegas. the first was for 4 days! we stayed at the top place, ate at the top restaurants, went to a top show and did a day shopping at a huge mall. I paid all expences and $2,800 cash.

the other two were providers who had become my friend who even come by my place for drink and lunch sometime without any bcd. neither had ever been to Vegas. one of them had never been on an airplane. I paid all expences and they could work in Vegas if they wanted. both said they would, but neither did. they were having too much fun. I paid them there same rates for bcd that I paid them when they were at home. Fun was had by all and the girls didn't go home broke.
So if I offer to expense a place such as Bora Bora

Hmmm, after reading this thread I see I need to re-think my Bucket List vacation
Best to negotiate this upfront and really trust the provider you would take. I've done this with mixed results.
Best to negotiate this upfront and really trust the provider you would take. I've done this with mixed results. Originally Posted by Saturn
+1 I'd add that compatibility is right up there with trust for me. I'm referring to a bucket list trip similar to Big Daddy not a long weekend somewhere in the US. The cost of a trip like that can easily top $60k if 1st class airfare is involved. For ex: DFW to SYD roundtrip on A-airlines in 1st class = $53k for 2.