Volume...I’m super curious

Because the huge majority of guys online don’t do reviews.
Because the huge majority of guys online don’t do reviews. Originally Posted by B Three

Yeah, I was thinking about this. I base my own "volume assessment" on number of reviews/time period, , and assume a 10% review "presence" (i.e. 1 in 10 sessions get a review. Might be worth another thread to find out how close to reality that assumption (1-in-10 sessions reviewed) is!

Rich
I like loud chicks... the higher the volume the better.
Yeah, I was thinking about this. I base my own "volume assessment" on number of reviews/time period, , and assume a 10% review "presence" (i.e. 1 in 10 sessions get a review. Might be worth another thread to find out how close to reality that assumption (1-in-10 sessions reviewed) is!

Rich Originally Posted by RWglobal
That is a very interesting thought. I think there may be too many variables to really track it accurately. However, I think more reviews, in general equals more volume. I’ve seen new girls get five in a day and 20 in a week. But then some girls have tons of regulars or nonreview guys.

But, I do think on P411, there is a slightly better correlation with number of people seen and okays.
...My next questions is, as long as you don’t see, smell, taste, no signs of another client, does it matter? Originally Posted by B Three
Speaking only about legal consensual sexual relationships;

If you're referring to the allusion of the illusion- I am, of course, the only one, but let there be no confusion about the illusion, we all know better.
I find the higher the volume the more likely the provider will run into scheduling conflicts. I am an on time kind of guy, so if I have an 8pm appointment I am usually there at 7.45.

I get out of my car, walk thru the hotel/appartment complex and try to blend in by appearing to stretch my legs or working on my cell phone.

When I show up and text that I am here and there is delays for 15, or 20 minutes I am on my way home.
do you mean you text 15 min early or you get there 15 min early and text then if she’s 15 min late you leave? Or do you leave if she’s not ready early?
To me it means 2 or 3 a week. To them....it's whatever they think you want to hear.
I'd say no more than 3 a day is low volume even considering there maybe a qv in there, high volume would be more than 5 a day
To me it means 2 or 3 a week. To them....it's whatever they think you want to hear. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Agree

I'd say no more than 3 a day is low volume even considering there maybe a qv in there, high volume would be more than 5 a day Originally Posted by Princess Kimber
Disagree
Volume has to do more with what kind of lets call it "fuck shape" you are in and how much cock your pussy and back can handle. As long as you have good energy and your pussy isnt sandpaper dry from getting pounded all day I dont really care. I've been with providers that I'm pretty sure I was the first dick they have seen that day and were a tired dead dried out fish. Just my thoughts.
do you mean you text 15 min early or you get there 15 min early and text then if she’s 15 min late you leave? Or do you leave if she’s not ready early? Originally Posted by B Three
For me, I get there 25 minutes early and case the place, assuming a new provider, to make sure all is well from a police as well as bad guy standpoint and then text 15 minutes to let her know I am there early. Fully ready to wait to actual time.

I hate being late myself and do not like others than waste my time.
If yall paid more attention to Finance Volume relative to Stocks as opposed to sex then you'd all be a lot richer ;-)

But sex on.

MOB for me.
^^ says the valet parking dude smh
I usually only see 2 ppl a day. 1 during the day, 1 at night. Why? I’m very discrete & don’t want to draw attention to my place. Even though my building is set up very nice & discrete- I don’t want to take chances. I’ll do maybe 1 outcall a day (if contacted).. if I’m at a hotel, same applies. Majority of my visitors are repeat gentlemen, that I’ve had for years. When I first started here, I didn’t have that philosophy, I was seeing all I could, lol... Quality over quantity for me...