NCNS Chloe Cummins Flake from hell

Agree with berry. Dude must have messaged her a hundred times in 2 hours Jesus Christ
  • signa
  • 05-19-2021, 09:59 AM
Holy hell. Based on her Twitter feed, this guy is crazy. I can see why she would be scared of him. Originally Posted by berryberry
Eating bad pussy must have affected his brain. ��
Eating bad pussy must have affected his brain. �� Originally Posted by pittlicker
Can’t be good for you.
Damn, she outed his IRL name and picture too.

• signa
  • 05-19-2021, 03:46 PM
Damn, she outed his IRL name and picture too.

Originally Posted by Whatwhathuh
Nevermind. (Edited post)

I’m sorry this crazy lunatic is harassing you Chloe.

If you ever need help checking blacklists DM me and if I can help I will.
He did the exact same thing to me when I wouldn’t see him. I had to block 5 phone numbers then he sent me 60 emails. This guy is dangerous. He has harassed a ton of providers. He threatened to “ruin” me with bad reviews if I wouldn’t lower my rates and see him. Be careful ladies!
I think most here agree that this guy is more than a little off. But Chloe blasted his RL info on Twitter. Just a reminder to never give your RL info to anyone in the hobby. Both have obvious issues.
No one asked him for his info. He contacts providers with it up front.

But this is a prime example why screening is so important.

And any screening with RL info should be done through a VPN and an encrypted email.

Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts folks! Wishing you all peace of mind and good health!
He obviously falls into the “nothing to lose” category of hobbyists.
I bet this guy has stuffed a cumquat or two....
I bet this guy has stuffed a cumquat or two.... Originally Posted by Satisfier1269
I was thinking that myself........
He obviously falls into the “nothing to lose” category of hobbyists. Originally Posted by bambino
BTW, if any hobbyist is interested in the hookers on blacklist, shoot me an email!!!!