BEST HOBBY DAYS???

For me it's usually Friday Saturday or Sunday. If I happen to go into the office during the week I might try to hobby but usually only the weekend. Originally Posted by L.A.
For me too. Unless I am on the road.
Early birds, Nooners, and Pre-bedders are welcomed! Thats for the input guys, it really helps
Sunday nights, after 9pm for me. Occasionally a late afternoon if I get off work early -- say 5-7 pm.
10a to 2p M-F
Everyday morning or nite when I am in DFW...I actually volunteered to be in DFW over Vegas for my biz trip. I fucking schedule meet with provider before I schedule my work meetings. I got problem.
Depends on the session...fbsm sessions Mon-fri 2pm-4pm....fs session after taking the time from work...12pm-3pm fridays only
Noon, early, or late afternoon during the week Tuesday to Thursday.

These days seem to be light and easy to schedule. In the early afternoons, the providers are usually not busy so they seem much more at ease and energized. They've had Monday to recover from the weekend. Late afternoons, I can bring a bottle of wine and help ease into our session and closeout the day.
  • harry
  • 07-24-2015, 01:54 PM
Sunday is best for me, with Monday being good. The rest of the week is pretty much a no go for me.
For me it's usually Friday Saturday or Sunday. If I happen to go into the office during the week I might try to hobby but usually only the weekend. Originally Posted by L.A.
+1
Anybody ever been in a session and someone has called you from work? I have and it sux! I seem to have more time for sneaking off when I'm traveling, but as I normally work from home it's either weekends or outcalls M-F for me.
SATURDAY

all day, anytime.

CG