Encounter: Body rub

Not recommended. I went to her house, only to find out there is another guy waiting outside her house. I asked who that guy is, she said nobody and asked me to leave so I left. I doubt she double booked or just play games, who knows. Originally Posted by Kevinc
Yes she has been reviewed before under Anna including my own last June. Originally she gave me the address of the house next to hers and I almost bailed at first also. Then texted and she said she does that to be safe.
My friend was over by there
Said a couple a trannies were hanging around
Out front so
He left Originally Posted by JONBALLS
LoL you can believe me she doesn't hangout with tranny's, she is very private person who keeps to her self bro I have gotten to know her over the last 9 months, she's a great Chic to chill with.
Why do they ruin their tits with tattoo’s the size of paintings? I don’t mind ink at all, but man, reading a phrase while I’m sucking sucks! 😂😜
LoL you can believe me she doesn't hangout with tranny's, she is very private person who keeps to her self bro I have gotten to know her over the last 9 months, she's a great Chic to chill with. Originally Posted by Angsluv69
Fair nough,maybe they were gangly girl froends?
Just right