How do you make contact with a provider?

You can PM them on P411. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, where's my PM from you?

Surely an "okay" from beedub on your profile would elevate you to places within the hobby you have never even dreamed of

Right?
I take it no FIV for that guy.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Well, where's my PM from you?

Surely an "okay" from beedub on your profile would elevate you to places within the hobby you have never even dreamed of .... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
... I don't ask for "Okays" by PMs....I think there's a request form for that purpose....but who needs "Okays"? I don't give references either!
I just send seasonal dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death.
  • dmode
  • 08-19-2017, 09:29 AM
I mail them a love letter and a condom.
I just send seasonal dic pics of my 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ha!
P411 Originally Posted by rockerrick
Gold Star For You! I love P411. No drama. No hassles.
P411 is by far the easiest if it's someone I've never met. Screw dealing with references. Otherwise, I prefer text. Originally Posted by jonfor4
This seems to be the most efficient and succinct way to communicate for appointments and such. I have the attention span of a gnat, no lie, so I can definitely appreciate brevity.
Ha! Originally Posted by Kammye

The Labor Day photo shoot has been completed. It should turn out well.
If a lady isn't on P411, she is not getting a date request from me.
The Labor Day photo shoot has been completed. It should turn out well. Originally Posted by pyramider
Im excited! Lol.
If a lady isn't on P411, she is not getting a date request from me. Originally Posted by Wicket
I heard that.
  • Trey
  • 08-19-2017, 09:48 PM
I just pm the chick.
I just honk.
I usually just send them a picture of my "Gene Simmons" tongue......