ARE YOUR TESTICLES TASTY???

On topic:
I personally think it's classless and too soon how certain TV personalities are making money by bringing up Kobe's past of alleged shenanigans.

I wish his family peace and healing.
Sorry
Wrong thread

Ding Dong moment
Tasty? My Balls?

I try to show up for a session having pre-treated Pete and the boys with soap and a razor. . . .clean on several levels. . . but tasty? Dunn o. Never had any complaints.
I have soaked mine in beans.

What kind of beans?

Well...

...Human beans.
Max, if you are into and good at testicular massage, we can have a lot of fun together.
Sorry
Wrong thread

Ding Dong moment Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
or was it a ho ho moment ?

^^^ bwaaa
Good one
Been so long, Max!
Hope things are going well for you ma’am. Hopefully you will check your text messages.
^^^ bwaaa
Good one Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Hope things are going well ma’am.
^^^ just tried sending you a PM here.
Your settings are on off.
[B]This[B] is One of those things that I would definitely be in a case study for, may take a few hours and LOTS OF FOOD
  • pxmcc
  • 07-21-2023, 10:45 PM
I mean I know if you get peppers on your hands and touch your dick it ain't fun. I think if men could taste with their dicks we would relate to you ladies complaints about the taste of some condoms. Originally Posted by Trey
i actually tried that, not once but like 20 times, to see if i was a pussy faggot wuss or a legit gangsta, with a ghost chili paste i concocted. no one normal would ever do it. it was so intense i had to stick a (clean) piece of wood in my mouth (biting down) and run the 60 degree bayou bank-from the river to the bike path-for 2 solid hours. i woulda head butted mike tyson if he looked at me crosseyed. it's the most primal rage you could ever imagine. the weird thing is afterwards this feeling of total tranquility descended on me. it was absolutely magical. i dunno, maybe endorphins or some shit.

i'll bet any amount of money that no guy on here could do it without giving up and running screaming to the shower-hilarious thing is no shower even works haha-and i'd do it anytime on demand on a dare for about 200 bucks.

never had any complaints about how my balls tasted. for hobbying and civvie dates, i prefer to be completely shaved. the process of shaving is also pretty sexy, especially when i get one of my utrs to do it. something about a hot chick with a blade on your family jewels produces quite the rivulet of dripping precum..
i actually tried that, not once but like 20 times, to see if i was a pussy faggot wuss or a legit gangsta, with a ghost chili paste i concocted. no one normal would ever do it. it was so intense i had to stick a (clean) piece of wood in my mouth (biting down) and run the 60 degree bayou bank-from the river to the bike path-for 2 solid hours. i woulda head butted mike tyson if he looked at me crosseyed. it's the most primal rage you could ever imagine. the weird thing is afterwards this feeling of total tranquility descended on me. it was absolutely magical. i dunno, maybe endorphins or some shit.

i'll bet any amount of money that no guy on here could do it without giving up and running screaming to the shower-hilarious thing is no shower even works haha-and i'd do it anytime on demand on a dare for about 200 bucks.

never had any complaints about how my balls tasted. for hobbying and civvie dates, i prefer to be completely shaved. the process of shaving is also pretty sexy, especially when i get one of my utrs to do it. something about a hot chick with a blade on your family jewels produces quite the rivulet of dripping precum.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I totally agree with having a beautiful woman shave you ..I personally have a beautiful lady that likes me to be freshly shaven and when we are in the shower sometimes she will do my face for me It can relaxing and part of her caring for me. Now if I was with a Dom that I didn't know or trust yet I can't say I would let her anywhere near me with a blade

Na ja, wenn wir alte Threads durchstöbern
: Well, if we're bumping old threads :