Fine Steak and A-1

Thanks to all...Dannie-I think you got a dinner date LOL...Lawry's is awesome by the way. I used to frequent the one near Spring Valley.

I guess next time I shouldn't bother fancy steaks houses and stick to Chili's 2 for $20.

Side note: London Rayne-great ass pic hun...hehe
The only thing I can say for you shep, as I hold back my laughter, is perhaps make some recommendations for her based on their need for "sauce".

Like TheDannie said, if it has other items to add flavor maybe they will like it sans A-1. Order her steak for her Oscar style or something like that. If she tries to put A-1 on a filet oscar then kindly excuse yourself and leave her there. She has no taste at all.
LMAO Bolt Bolt Bolt

The only thing I can say for you shep, as I hold back my laughter, is perhaps make some recommendations for her based on their need for "sauce".

Like TheDannie said, if it has other items to add flavor maybe they will like it sans A-1. Order her steak for her Oscar style or something like that. If she tries to put A-1 on a filet oscar then kindly excuse yourself and leave her there. She has no taste at all. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Bummer Babe I think it would be too funny to add something to
your sig line. Let's see........If u like steak sauce...we will then u will be taken away
Just give me one cooked right with tons of seasoning and I am a happy camper!
Well, While I agree that a fine steak speaks for itself and needs no sauce, I have also learned that people like what they like! I too like to mix both A-1 and Heinz 57 together and dip my steak, potato or whatever in it, I just really really like the taste! Hell, I know people who put lots of ketchup on their chicken fried steak and cream gravy! I am also like, gross and what the hell!!!! But, in the end it is their food to do with as they wish.

As I have learned in my travels around the world, that people are both creature of habits, and that culture is generally learned. So, the next time gently and without condensation suggest to try it without the sauce while explaining the subtle tastes and differences between the "run of the mill" steaks, and the truly outstanding cuts of meat.

And, if all else fails, accept that we are all different! (Thank God for that else it just might be a little boring around here!)
I like my steak just like i like my ladies.......in their own natural juices. No additives needed.

The secret lies in the preparation of the steak!!
Being exposed to different things and being open to experience new things adds spice to life!!!
Aww "PO BABY". I tried to tell ya. Well, we can do FOGO again. Notice I didn't ask for steak sauce. LOL. Call me babe. Ready again when you are.
Someone reciently told me you should cook your steaks before you eat them,
so I did, and I'll be a reindeer in august, it was so much better.
Alot easier to chew anyway. Pardon but what are A-1 and heinz-57.
There is one piece of meat that us girls just love sauce with...figure it out bwahahah!
Hey now.....some of us weren't born and raised eating "fine" steaks and had to cover them with A-1, my favorite by the way. Old habits are hard to break.

I'm country, so I put mustard on my pork chops...guess I won't be getting invited to a fine dining establishment any time soon...lol.

Hey now.....some of us weren't born and raised eating "fine" steaks and had to cover them with A-1, my favorite by the way. Old habits are hard to break.

I'm country, so I put mustard on my pork chops...guess I won't be getting invited to a fine dining establishment any time soon...lol.

Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Invite on the way lol

Shaeparski I bet that did not stop you from enjoying the after party
shep.

It's similar to people who always add salt to their food before tasting it, they got in the habit of doing so and never bother to even see if they need it. Some habits are tough to break.

A-1 and other types of steak sauces are more common due to most people not being able to afford better cuts of meat. There may be a good chance that the provider did not grow up in a house where they had more than ground beef or maybe if lucky, flank steak?

If you enjoy taking providers out to eat at nicer restaurants, you might want to talk to them before hand and ask them how often they eat steak and how often they have had steak.

Educating a provider to the finer things in life and how to appreciate them is not your job but you can do so if you choose but do it carefully. Many are living the fantasy that they are on a real "date" so a real date with an older more educated man should mean they are open to learning new things such as the proper way to eat a nice steak, what wine goes with steak and other related items.

Too bad they ended the Fun-Ed program years ago, I can imagine a class in just such a thing, "Steak eating 101" that meets a few times at one of the mid-level steak houses and for the final class they hit Nick and Sams for a Cowboy ribeye.

Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Love some mustard on my pork chops. I've found my soul mate.
If you also like french fries diped in cream gravy, I'll marry you
tomorrow. We can live happly ever after on our hog, and potato
farm.