I Love To Deep Throat But I Hate to Gag!!!

While you're at it, make sure you lick the balls with the tip of your tongue. if you start to gag, just keep going!! Every one loves a trooper! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
+1

Ooohhhh hell yea. You young lady, have got this shit figured out. This should be taught in a class or something. Maybe provider 101.

I love a lady repetedly attempting to DT to the balls, and I hate when they freak out after a gag and stop trying as hard or want to bail out all together. Talk about a buzz kill.

It is all about the willingness to make it happen and not actually making it happen. A gagger does not bother me in the least. But a quitter, me no likey.
1. When in doubt cheat: Buy a bottle of cherry Cepacol throat spray.
2. Spay the back of your throat real good, let it sit, swallow.
3. Lay on your back and hang you head off the bed (upside down BJ).
4. Insert client's dick. It should go all the way & with the Cepacol you won't gag.
5. Don't swallow your spit! Let it dripple & shower later. Sloppy BJ is good.
6. When he is about to cum, swallow it.
7. Repeat steps 1-6.

Next weeks lesson will be on balls, taint, and rimming. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Damn if I knew where the red mtn was I'd try and book with you!
Damn if I knew where the red mtn was I'd try and book with you! Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Lol its in Birmingham AL.
Jasmine: Gagging is natural and to me, is part of the attraction. The gagging leads to lots of drool and spit and the messier it gets, the better! BTW, you are an exceptionally beautiful young lady.
I love deep throat && luckily for me . I DON'T gag.
It can be great and get really sloppy and sexy if you can get it down.
I had the good fortune of being a fly on the wall while a couple ladies chatted about BJing and the gag reflex. One said she was told to clench a fist as hard as she could and was surprised that it worked. Don't remember if it mattered which hand, though....it got fuzzy after that.
As a gentleman, that searches out the best bbbj/dt artist; I ALWAYS want the lady to relax, go slow, and find their own limits during the session. If the gagging is bothering the giver, she should shallow out a bit, and realize, that 3/4 deep throat is better than no deep throat. I have also ran an annual ''extended bbbj requestor"" ad in the ISO in search of section, in arkansas; as a service to assist young ladies, who are seriously interested in honing the bbbj/dt skill set. Several ladies have graduated with mad skills, after these oral lessons are given. Some ladies are more naturals, where as others, do need to practice, practice and more practice.
Hi there guys,
One things that guys love about me is my passion for oral sex. I like to receive but nothing gets my juices flowing like a guy who squirms and moans with his member inside my mouth. The more he moans the better I get but having a lot of trouble with gagging. I am looking for a companion who can teach me hands on... call at 832 215 3439 jasmine Originally Posted by Jasmine Jazz
Good tips from everyone so far.

There's also a more esoteric approach.

Linda Lovelace learned her title move after Chuck Traynor hypnotized her and removed her gag reflex.

Easy enough, if you can find a hypnotist who knows what he/she is doing...
Can I offer myself to the cause? I'm so selfless.... I'm a hypnotist..... Lulz...
I do tend to gag, especially if my man gets too rambunctious! I like to go at my own pace, and I can sometimes surprise myself with how far I can go. However, I do use a technique that can make up for my lack of ability to DT. And so far, I have not heard a negative word about my technique!
The key to deep throating is to relax!! Open as wide as you can, stick your tongue all the way out and swallow the whole thing. its simple really! While you're at it, make sure you lick the balls with the tip of your tongue. if you start to gag, just keep going!! Every one loves a trooper! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Talent! You forgot to add the part on what to do with the drool and spit.
The key to deep throating is to relax!! Open as wide as you can, stick your tongue all the way out and swallow the whole thing. its simple really! While you're at it, make sure you lick the balls with the tip of your tongue. if you start to gag, just keep going!! Every one loves a trooper! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Listen to sanaa, she practices what she preaches. Damn she's good.
Latex will make you gag more.
I've found if u moan it relaxes ur throat and enables u to deepthroat without gagging Guys love the gentle vibrations too!
just let the spit and drool go all around....wet a daddy up and keep it going....heck im not mad if you dont deep throat....im mad when you stop and im not done